Holding Down.

Ellesmeere Solar.

I look at the sorrounding, it's a mess.

My gaze goes with my Father and Brother's place. Papa is crossing his arms smiling, while my Brothers are clapping their hands entertained by me.

Do I look like a circus? Geez.

I also wanted to applaud Papa fod not exploding and handling it, he probably wanted to do it but trusted me. Now, he's also entertained.

Oh, take note. He was standing with crossed hands and stepping on the Viscount De Pruitt back of face like a rug.

Ah...

"Bind." The High Priest appears again and literally binded Carolaine with a really desperate face. Aww.

"Lord de la Schulz, any words regarding this events?" The High Priest smiled and turned to him, napangiwi siya nang mapansin ang pwesto ni Papa.

"I wanted to open a trial. They didn't just ruined this party but the reason is really outrageous that's really vexing." My Papa said smiling, but revealing a Dark aura.

The trial.. means everything was about to be unveiled.

I secretly smirked, seems like I'm about to finish off this

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Are you okay, dear child?" He come close and look if I have any wounds.

He smiled. "Very good. You're really strong." The High Priest said and patted my head.

My attention drifted where the father and daughter are being hold down and caught. It is really a big offense. The de la Schulz family are one of the Pillar and strong household in this empire.

I gotta give the credits for them being so stupid scheming like that.

"My Lady!" I see a man running towards my place.

"Is everything alright?" I asked pertaining our visitors. It's Sir Steve.

He nodded and look at me. "Are you alright, My Lady?" He wandered his eyes.

I smiled. "Of course, thank you." I said.

Am I too paranoid? There's something making me not to lower my guard, I trust my instinct but there's really something wrong.

"Solar!" I've heard Eclipse shouting voice. Oh-uh.

"You're so reckless!" He said looking at me.

I see that any of them weren't expecting me to do this. "It turns out well, no?" I said.

"Yeah, good grief. Do not engage yourself with the mess, Solar. You're making me nervous." He said toucking his wrist while worriedly looking at my appearance. It was because the Emperor is stopping him.

He might be wanted to test me or he's plain curious about me, but oh well the most obvious reason is because it was an affair inside our Household.

I looked at Papa's location, he smiled while the Emperor is talking to me. I see, he do trust me.

"It's so messy.." He said looking at the sorrounding.

I also do that, and see our hall is such a mess now. Sorry, we were carried away.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tumingin ako sa paligid, pinagmamasdan ko ang mga tao na bisita namin na nakaipon sa labas. One of the reasons I was relieve is my friends are supporting them and as well as our knights.

Ang lakas kasi ng loob ni Carolaine to cause commotion in an event, she's kinda unruled also.

What I'm suspecting is how fast paced it is. Or maybe it's just me?

The father and daughter of that Viscount Household were taken by the High Priest which is easier.

"Papa.." I called to him. He smiled as he motioned to hugged me tightly. "You've grown so much stronger, My little darling." I blinked as I heard his praise. Sa nakaraan araw, I saw him spacing out, but now he's back, siguro he was enrage of still letting the culprit free roaming around.

Mana ako sayo, hawt papa.

I hugged him back and he rested his chin on the top of my head and supported the back of my head.

"I can't believe that girl will rampage here, she's gone crazy." Brother Ezekiah whined while holding his sword. "Nice battle, Lil' Sis!" Agad siya nabatukan ni Brother Earltone sa sinabi.

"You rascal.."

Ang supportive sa laban nitong pangalawa namin, hays.

"Eh? She did great.." he's still whining scratching the back of his nape.

At last, Papa let go of me and stare at my brother. "Stop." Agad na napatigil ang mga ito.

Pansin ko ang pagngiti ni Brother Exchiel at Brother Skylar. Si Brother Earltone kasi matured pero pagdating kay Brother Ezekiah, mapag-patol HAHAHA.

"Father, you mentioned you wanted to open a trial." Brother Earltone turned to us, he catch up quickly huh. "What for?"

"They did an outrageous crime, a horrendous one." Papa emotionlessly answered. My Brothers become serious.

Skylar get a hold of my hand and squeeze it. He probably thinks it bothers me since I was the one who discovered it and after all the years I was kinda neglected, I know he felt sorry for that.

"I see, they should be put on their right place then." We all looked as the mute brother spoke coldly. It's Brother Exchiel.