~TWO~

𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐌𝐄.
*𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬*

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 "𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐭" 𝐩𝐨𝐯.
________________________
𝐀 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.

I was in the kitchen making me and Zamora some Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo when she started talking about this niggas she been seeing for about a week, "Mora shut tf up, you talk about him everyday change the topic,"

She rolled her eyes, "get cho foot out yo ass." She mumbled, I busted out laughing and smacked her in the back of her head.

"Stop touching me." I shook my head and turned off the stove and took the food out. I made me a plate and took pictures of it before getting me a Snapple out the fridge and sitting down.

"Fat ass, you couldn't make my plate," I slowly looked up and mugged her. "God have you 2 feet, and 2 arms with hands for a reason." She huffed and walked away to the kitchen.

I finished after a while and went back and got another plate, I walked back to the couch and sat down, zomora looked at me then at my plate and laughed, "Damn you sure you ain't pregnant,"

"hell nawl I'm just thick pooh," I blew a kiss. She made the conceited face and I finished my second plate, I was getting a headache so I fell asleep on the couch.
♛♛♛
2𝑨𝑴
I woke up feeling nauseous I jumped up frm the bed and ran to the bathroom pulling the toilet seat up and throwing up all the food I ate yesterday. I sat up holding my stomach feeling it come up again, I felt somebody tap me and start rubbing my back, "you ok lil bit?" I held my head up looking at Mora looking at me worried.

I nodded and got up off the floor, flushing the toilet and brushing my teeth, I walked up the stairs to my room and laid down while Zamora came and laid down next to me and fell back to sleep.
_______
𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
I got up and saw Zamora sleep with the cover over her face, I wanted to go grocery shopping even though nun of it stays down.

I went into the bathroom and got in the shower, did my morning routine, hygiene, put on my clothes and grabbed my purse and keys and headed to my car towards the grocery store.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨? 𝐚/𝐧

Once I got their I parked my car went into the store and started looking for what I wanted, I bumped into sb as I was looking at the big jar of pickles, "I'm so sorry." I turned around and saw a darkskin with what looked like jewels on her face.

"Watch where tf you going," I looked at her with a mug, "watch yo mouth cse I said I was sorry get over it stuck up bitch," I said mumbling the last part.

"Aye Misharron where you go foe." Before she could say anything else to me she answered out to whoever was calling her name. "I'm ova here bae, in the snack aisle."

I seen Demon walking up the her I rolled my eyes turned around and walked away with my cart. After getting everything I needed I payed at self check out and walked back to my car to put the bags inside.

I felt wrap them arms around my waist I turned around and seen Demon smiling in my face, I mugged him. "What do you want?" I questioned with my eyebrows raised up.

"I wna get in yo pussy again folks," I laughed in his face and turned around to get in my car, got me fucked up.

"Mmch stop playin' wimme jo," he stopped my car door from closing with his hand, I sighed getting irritated by the second.

"Get tf away from my car before I slam up fingers shut and run you over," suddenly I felt myself being yanked out the car and pinned against the door, I started to feel nauseous all over again.

"I would really move if I were you," I said to him.

"nawl folks ima stay right here, fuck yo lil ass gone do," I shook my head. "No I feel like I gotta throw up." He looked at me weird, like he was thinking about something and let me go. I ran to the grass and threw up. 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒 I thought.

"Aye lil folks you good?" He asked me, I nodded my head and got back in my car and drove off. I made it back home and started putting all the groceries in the pantry, freezer and refrigerator.
♛♛♛
I was currently in the bathroom peeing on 5 pregnancy tests, all the symptoms where their I just wanted to make sure.

I waited 10 minutes.

I sat on the bathroom floor biting my nails, something I do when I'm nervous, I heard the timer got off and looked at the pregnancy tests.. 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 is what all 5 said.

I called Zamora name to come into the bathroom, "What bitch? Screaming like sb killing you." I ignored her and pointed at the tests on the sink. "I don't want a baby right now, I'm not prepared... omg what if I don't be a good mommy, I want a abortion." I rambled on until Mora slapped me.

"Hold on na you not getting no fucking abortion, did yo mama get rid of you? No cse nobarney looking ass in my face, now you was so quick to get dicked down you finna be sitting down for 9 months you was grown enough to open yo squatters now take care this responsibility you finna have." She said to me all in one breath while I had tear rolling down my cheeks.

"I don't want a baby right now Mora especially not by him," she looked at me like she wanted to beat my ass. "It ain't about who you having a baby by, idc how much youn like him you fucked him didn't you? Fuck Demon that's my unborn niece or nephew I'll be the mfkn daddy, quit saying it like you gone be doing this shit on yo own."

Mora was pregnant at one time but her ex boyfriend beat her so bad that it almost killed her but he did kill their unborn 6 months baby.

I nodded my head at her, she did have a point I gotta own up to my problems, if not for myself for Mora.

"ok but you gotta keep him/her every weekend," I laughed while sniffing and she wiped my tears.

"deal ho."
________________

"________________