07

in the center of New Orleans was the Mikealson compound. everybody in the whole city knew in the Mikealson compound, most time it was silent but sometimes the city people  could hear the famous vocie of Klaus Mikealson in his rage fits.

Currently the compound was silent dead silent .
The gates had been kicked open so they were dented. The inside a mess, planters laying broken on the ground , all plants and vines on the compound dead. The dead plants were  from Esther Mikealson trying to get attention so they would help Juliet.

Juliet laid on the dark oak floor of her room her blood now dry on her neck. Her chest lie still not breaths to breath and her heart no longer pumping. Just as the sun came into a sliver of the room the once dead girl gasps her eyes shooting open. Juliet felt an over whelming pain in her throat so she gulps but it only felt like sand paper in her throat.
Juliet stars down at her night dress  that soaked in her blood. Her eyes roamed the room before falling on her phone that was now cracked and laid on the ground beside the window with the now dead plants. When she started to move she tried to crawl to it but found her hand burning once she reached for it Jumping back she found herself curled up on the side of her bed that was facing away from the windows and door. tears slipping down her face.

It was 8 in the morning when Maceln woke up to rapid pounding on his door. Using his vamp speed to get to the door he didn't even notice the plants that lay dead. "Marcel! somethings wrong the plants are dead all over the city" Davina sounded panicked. "D! slow down calm down and let's figure this out, i'll get the guys to do a sweep around the city" Marcel says pulling his phone out and sending word to the vampires. Moments go by before he receives a text from one of the vampires " Every ivy vine, house plant has died," marcel repeated to Davina who was sitting beside Kol holding his hand
with the next text Marcels dead heart stoped "Mikealson gates are smashed and the compound smells like blood" that was all he needed to say to have Kol dash off, leaving Marcel to bring Davina. Davina felt her world stop, not know what happened she could see blood drops on the ground, the vines shriveled and dead. Kol felt pure panic, his niece could be dead or missing.

The french doors had a blood on them and the glass lay broken on ground, Juliet still hiding from the sun that was only a foot away from her. "oh my god" Davina breathed looking at the blood around the room "juliet" marcel spoke moving towards the girl who let out a small whimper and moved forward towards him but paused at the sun spot standing up gently she pressed her self against the wall away from the light. "she's a vampire" Kol spoke moving to the windows and balcony doors, using his speed to pull the curtains shut leaving the room dark, before disappearing out the streets.
"juliet what happened?" Davina leans forwards and helps the girl stand before gently pushing her to sit on the bed. Julia goes to speak but cut herself off immediately as she hears Davinas heart beating and blood rushing "i-" Juliet starts to cry then Kol reappears into the room holding a woman with a bleeding neck "here you go sweetheart" Kol pushes the woman onto Juliet who can't help but latch onto the neck of the woman

After a moment of feeding she break free and immediately realizes what she's done so she bites her wrist and shoves it into the woman's mouth. Juliet looks into her eyes before deciding to try compulsion " you're going to go back outside and you're gonna go home and rest" Juliet says as Kol and Marcel watch in amazement seeing a young baby vampire being able to compel like that so easily. after the woman clued the room and headed down the stairs and out the gates Juliet spoke up.
" vampires in the compound last night, three men and a woman, I didn't recognize them from town, they grabbed me and they demanded to know where Klaus was. The woman had a werewolf fight and apparently they knew that his blood was like here so when he wasn't here they got angry and they attacked me and they realized I was his daughter when they saw the Mikaelson crest on my necklace. The last thing I remember was they were feeding from me and they completely drained me then i fell i-i reached for my phone but i couldn't move and i woke up a few hours ago"
"oh my god i'm a vampire! Vina? my magic" the new baby vampire questions.

it was about an hour later Juliet sits on the fluffy white couch in the library, Divina sits beside her while Marcel and Kol sat across , try to use her magic. "incendia" the once siphoner spoke gently as she rose her hand up to a candle ,
the candle lit up in flames causing everyone in the room to break out into a smile "i have my magic" Juliet smiles as Davina hugged her
"is everything going to be alright?" Juliet asked after a moment
"of course Juliet" Marcel moves and places a hand on her head ruffling her hair
Kol puts a hand on Juliet shoulder while Davina was hugging her side , just a moment later her grandmother appears in the room the others able to see her because they all had physical contact with her. Then Her grandmother slips a gold pendent with a lapis lazuli gem over her head , she doesn't say anything but just softly smiles

Everything was alright , she was with the ones she loved most in that moment of peace she accepted