𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 6

"Elizabeth Orion King Smith! You better get your butt down here before I sent someone up there!" Chloe yelled out as she walked onto the quidditch field, Elizabeth stopped in mid air as she was throwing the quaffle at the goal hoop only to miss it and lets out a sigh.

"Elizabeth! You've been here since ten in the morning and it's already eight!" Sidney yelled out from beside Chloe who was now shivering from the coldness "Ok, ok, I'm coming down!" Elizabeth flew down but Chloe and Sidney moved out of the way, when they saw her coming they're way, Elizabeth laughed when she saw how scared they got when she was flying towards them but stopped before getting near them and hopped off her broom.

"I don't think I have ever seen Elizabeth not make a point or even mess" Blake said with Reggie and Ethan walking beside him "Yeah and that's the only time you'll ever see me miss buddy" she replied bumping into his shoulder playfully before putting her broom away.

"If we don't hurry we might miss them announce the champions for the tournament" Reggie said as they follow Elizabeth to the locker rooms with her only going in so she can change.

"Do we have to go? What's the point if we can't put our names in the goblet" Ethan asked as he leaned against the wall, running his hand through his hair "Yeah, I agree with Ethan, can't we just skip it and hang out in the common room" Blake said leaning his body against Ethan who tried shrugging him off before Blake clinged to his side.

"I'm sorry but who wanted to see the Beauxbatons girl and hook up with some of them? Oh that's right, you Blake" Chloe pointed out with him quickly shooting her a glare and Elizabeth laughed when she walked out of the locker room.

"She got you their Blake, now let's go before they take up all the seats" she said with Sidney going over to her side and intertwined their hands together that Sidney didn't notice the jealous eyes looking at their intertwined hands.

They walked to the Great Hall, when they entered it was almost full and they were lucky enough to find some seats for all of them "Oh, I almost forgot but my mom sent me some face masks we can put on tonight" Chloe told the two girls, her mother owned a skin care store and would send Chloe anything new that came in the store before she placed them on display.

"Well, the goblet is almost ready to make its decision" Dumbledore said walking down towards the goblet and standing right next to it "Now, when the champions name are called, I would ask them to please come up to the top of the Hall and walk along the staff table, go through into the next chamber" he pointed at the door that was behind the staff table "where they will be receiving their first instructions"

He took out his wand and gave a great wave with it, at once all the candles except for those inside that were the carved pumpkins were lit. The Goblet of Fire now shines more brightly than anything in the whole Hall.

"Now I'm nervous, even though I didn't put my name in goblet" Reggie whispered beside Elizabeth who nodded as everyone watched and waited, the flames inside the goblet turned red, sparks began to fly out from it.

A flame shot in the air, a piece of parchment paper fluttered out of it getting gasps from all over the room. Dumbledore caught the piece of parchment, "The champion for Durmstrang, will be Viktor Kurm" he read, in a strong, clear voice.

'Wow, who would have thought" Ethan said leaning against his seat as a storm of applause and cheering swept the hall, Viktor Krum rose from the Slytherin table and walked over to where Dumbledore pointed at early.

The clapping and chatting died down, everyone's attention was focused again on the goblet, which seconds later, turned red once more. A second piece of parchment shot out of it "The champion for Beauxbaton, is Fleur Delacour!"