𝟮𝟮 | 𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮

Roman mother freaking Grey, is a father-

What the actual fuck.

don't let the surprise show.

Fuck off.

Roman pick-ups his daughter,

oh my god, I feel weird saying that.

He picks her up and embraces her in a hug, okay so my ovaries might be in overdrive right now but who's wouldn't.

He looks really hot right—

oh god, stop! He's holding a child.

He gives me a look that I can't quite decipher, but at the same time, I think he's trying to figure out my reaction.

After a few seconds, he starts walking over to the living with Aria in his hands.

"I'm guessing he didn't tell you about Aria." His mother asks. The three of us go into the kitchen and sit on the island stools.

"He mentioned a little girl named Aria, and last night he told me she's more than some little girl. I'm guessing this is what he meant by that." I nervously chuckle.

Out of all the things I would've never guessed he was a father. and he's only 20 too, the little girl looks about two so he must've been maybe 18 when she was born.

"I told him he should tell you beforehand but I guess he had other plans." Rebecca sighs.

Roman walks into the kitchen with Aria in his hands, "Kai, can we talk?"

"Yeah sure," I follow him upstairs and we stop in a room, which I'm guessing is his. He puts Aria down on the bed, "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom real quick. Do you mind?" He says gesturing towards Aria.

"Not at all." I say. He leaves the room and I shift my attention to the tiny human on the bed.

I've always loved children so it doesn't bother me watching her, "Hey there." I say with a smile.

"Hi." she giggles.

a little adorable.

I look around the room taking in details. I noticed there's a crib in the corner but looking at Aria and how big she is, I'm guessing she has her room now.

I see a few dolls on the floor next to the bed, I reach down and grab them.

"Here you go sweetheart," I hand her a doll and I hold on to the other one.

"You're pretty," She complements me.

Okay, I officially want one.

No, I'm 18.

"Thank you, princess, for your very beautiful yourself," I reply, but she doesn't seem to pay much attention. I follow her gaze and find Roman standing in the doorway, smiling.