v.

chapter v
first battle

chapter vfirst battle

"right. I WANT MINA AND THOMAS ON CANNON DUTY! I'LL HELP EREN ATTACK THE COLOSSAL TITAN!" Elisa gave direct orders to her squad as she was flying up to where Eren was. then, she notices something. "MINA, THOMAS, NEVER MIND, DON'T COME AROUND HERE!!" both Mina and Thomas gasp.

it was because it was about to destroy the cannons. "it destroyed the cannons..." Mina said. Eren and Elisa use the gear to fly above the Colossal and use their ODM gear to grab onto the Titan. son of a bitch..! he took out the cannons! the gate was no accident, then. he... he planned it. Eren thought.

what?! he wiped out the cannons! he knew what he was doing! any other Titan wouldn't have done that at all... Elisa thought. this Titan has intelligence! Eren and Elisa thought at the same time. the Titan tried grabbing at Eren, but used his ODM gear to fly across to dodge it.

all the more reason not to waste this moment! without him, the other Titans have nothing! Eren thought to himself. he lands on the Titan. he sees that Elisa was running behind him. i've gotta take him down! he went to cut the nape. "TAKE THIS!!" Eren exclaimed. then something happened. when hot air was emitting in Eren's direction, he let out a war cry and went to cut the nape. but the weird thing is it vanished.

"ahh, damn it!! it vanished!" Elisa said in a frustrated tone. how did i miss? Eren thought. Elisa uses her ODM gear quickly to grapple onto the wall so she wouldn't hit the ground. Eren did the same.

"EREN! ELISA! WHERE'D HE GO? DID HE GET AWAY OR'D YOU TAKE HIM OUT?" Thomas grabbed both of their attention.

"HE VANISHED RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!" Elisa explained to Thomas.

"HE'S GONE! EXACTLY LIKE FIVE YEARS AGO! he's here one moment, and gone the next; just like that!!" Eren followed on to what Elisa was saying.

this was like Shiganshina all over again. she started to get flashbacks a little bit. oh no.. no, not now! Elisa thought. they got back to the top of the wall. Thomas and Connie were there. "we're both sorry, i..." Eren apologized for himself and Elisa.

"don't apologize. look at us. we were too scared to move." Thomas said to make them feel better.

"hey! wallow on your own time! in case you hadn't noticed, there's a breach. we have to act now! if they start pouring in, that's it!" Connie scolded.

"he's right. we have bigger fish to fry." Elisa agreed with what Connie said. "look alive!" a Garrison Soldier said while coming towards the four of them. the cadets immediately salute. "Operation Colossal Titan Response is in effect. i expect you to take part! report to HQ! if you got close to the damn thing, we need details!" the Garrison Soldier continued.

"sir!" Eren exclaimed. "sir! we pray the Advance Team will be victorious!" Connie said. shortly after, the bell rung. and chaos sprung around the Trost District.