¢нαρтєя fσυя

It was the day you finally moved out of the house to the Bakugou's. You look back at the house one last time, sadness consumes every part of your body knowing that you won't be coming back here for a long time.

After you and the Bakugou family brought Agni-san to the hospital. Hours and hours waiting for results only to find out Agni doesn't have that much time to live. And for the first time you cried, clutching where your heart is placed trying to relieve it from the unfamiliar yet so familiar feeling.

The only thing you could remember was the thing you've promised Agni. The only thing you can't seem to forget. You let out a weak smile before walking towards the car where the three were already waiting.

You put the duffle bag that was filled with your clothes and a photo album of Agni-san and your katana. You climb inside the car after closing the trunk. You stared out the window, the car started driving away.

You watch trees pass by, not minding the constant arguing between mother and son, already used to the two arguing all the time. "M/n?" Someone called out to you, causing you to snap out from your trance.

"Have you decided on the offer from the U.A?" Mitsuki asks, looking to the rear-view. You look out to the window, nodding in response. "That's good, Katsuki is going to attend there too, now he won't be alone on his first day." Mitsuki smiled, silently cheering.

Katsuki scoffed after hearing that, slightly against the idea of him going to U.A. The car drive to their home was quiet with you sleeping on the way there.

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

Timeskip

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

"This is your new room. It's not much but I hope you like it," Mitsuki said, after showing you the room you are staying in. You look at the room which was smaller than the room you had in Agni's house, but he's grateful for them letting him stay.

"It's alright Mitsuki." He said.

You drop your duffle bag right beside the door along with the katana and album. You tie your hair back and remove the long sleeve cuffed uniform off, the only thing left is a white shirt from underneath. "I'll be downstairs if you need me. Feel free to decorate." Mitsuki said before closing the door. Footsteps fading as Mitsuki leaves.

You begin to unpack, putting the clothes that she bought for you in the small closet. You grab the katana and hide it in the compartment in the closet along with the spare uniform-kimono looking clothes.