Hidden Identity

Accidental marriage
Part 11
___________________________________________

A month later

Y/N's POV
It's been a month we got together but am still in the confusion of whether should I tell him the truth or not. I did not even tell anything about this to Jang mi. At present jungkook was in his office and am just sitting in the couch thinking. I don't know why I have a bad feeling. I know couples should trust and love each other and there shouldn't be any secrets. Jungkook is trusting and loving me so much so why should I do this. I love him so much that I can't break his heart. But what about the promise I gave to Mr.Song. I don't know. Am gonna tell him the truth even if it costs my life. But I can't do it face to face. I can't even imagine that. Still I will do this at least through a voice message. I walked to our bedroom and grabbed my phone and sat on the bed. I took a deep breath and started voice recording. "Hello jungkook! It's me y/n. I have a very important thing that I have to tell you. Sorry for not telling you this all along. Am telling you this through voice message cause I don't have the guts to face you. I don't know how will you react after listening to this but let me tell you. This is not a accidental marriage. This is a planned one. Planned by me. Even the girl your supposed to marry, Ms.Choi is also my man. Running away of Ms.Choi, me getting into her place, marrying you, entering your house, everything, everything is my plan. I planned all this because I promised to Mr.Song, my dad that I would bring down your group. Am the queen of the royals. But falling in love, you becoming my life is not at all planned. It was all unexpected. Listen I may have planned and faked all this but my love for you is not planned or faked. It is true. That's all I can say. Rest of all is up to you. What you wanna do? It's all your wish. I will bear with any punishment you give. I will wait you response. Bye." After thinking for a good few minutes I pressed the send button. And the message is sent. I was waiting for his response. It's been 15min and that's when I saw seen under the message. That means he heard the message but don't he reply me? I fell flat on the bed and closed my eyes. I felt my phone buzzing. I thought it was jungkook and picked up the call without even looking at the ID.
OTP
Y/n : jungkook!
Jang mi: yah! Exactly it's about him. How do you know?
Y/n : oh mi it's you
Jang mi: why do you feel low?
Y/n : come to the point
Jang mi: you have to come here immediately. We got the information saying that the bulletproof will be here any time. Come fast. I can't wait to fight again after a long time.
Y/n : shut the sweet mouth of yours. Am coming.
I immediately hung the call and got up from the bed. I rushed to the wardrobe to find something comfortable so I can fight. I took my sling bag and rushed to my car. I only thing I can think of while driving is all about him, jungkook. Is this what he decided after listening to the message. Is he going to push me away? But the time I reached there, they were already there. I acn here the screams and gun shots. I took the gun from the dash board and went inside. I fired all the people on my way, not caring about anything. When I went inside I saw the royals on one side of the hall and the bulletproof on the another. The atmosphere is so calm. Just like the silence before the storm. I can feel the tension between the two groups. I stepped forward. All of them are looking at me because of the sound of my footsteps. "Y/n! Why are you here?" I heard jungkook yell. Now what is this? Why is he behaving like he don't know anything? Okay calm down y/n! I slowly walked towards the royals. "What the hell are you doing by going that side Mrs.Jeon?" Taehyung, jungkook's secretary shouted. "Huh? Don't you all know?" I asked as I have no he. I did tell him and he did hear it.

JK's POV
As I was sitting in my office and arranging everything for the fight with the royals, my phone dinged. I glanced at my phone and saw a notification of a voice message from y/n. Woah~ why did she send me a voice message when she can just call and tell me how much she misses me. Okay let me see. I quickly opened the chat and took my earphones as taehyung aka my secretary was also in my office preparing different things. I started hearing the message. "Hello jungkook! It's me y/n. I have a very important thing ....." Just then taehyung interupted. I took the earphones out from my ears and listened to him "Jungkook, we need to get going" I just nodded my head in response. I just locked phone and we walked out. I will just listen to it later. We reached the royals place and entered through the back door. We sneaked inside. Then started firing at everyone who came in our way. At last there were only a few people. Suddenly we heard some footsteps in the silent room. When I looked at that direction I was shocked to see someone familiar. Y/n? But why is she here? Does she know the consequences of this? Does she know how dangerous is this? "Y/n! Why are you here?" I yelled just to get zero response. She went towards the royals and stood with them. What the fuckery is this now? "What the hell are you doing by going that side Mrs.Jeon? Taehyung asked with a raised brow. "Huh? Don't you all know?" I was left in confusion with her re-question. What does she mean by that? What should me know? What is all this? I looked at her wanting a answer to this shit. "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?" I yelled. "Man you still don't get it? What a dumbo?" I knitted my brows and Jang mi continued "she is the queen of royals that you are searching for! This is all planned by her. From your marriage to this fight is all planned by her. Get this into that peanut brain of yours" I just went numb for a minute. I felt like the words are stuck in my throat. They started firing again. Most of are men are dead. So we are not able to fight back. Just me and taehyung got out of the place and went back to our office. "Jungkook" taehyung called out for me "get out" i yelled at him "but....." "GET.OUT.!" I can't control anymore. I need to be alone.

To be continued.....