Chapter 14

"AND WE'RE BACK FOR THE FINALS! IT'S TIME TO WELCOME OUR NEW COMPETITORS!" present mic yells.

fire spews and the crowd cheers as two people start to make their way to the arena. "EVEN BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS HAVE THORNS, IT'S THE ASSASSIN FROM CLASS 1-B, IBARA SHIOZAKI!"

"VS. THE BOY WITH THE ELECTRIC PERSONALITY, ANOTHER HERO IN THE MAKING, DENKI KAMINARI!"

"KEEP THISE EYES PEELED! I WANNA SEE A SUPER FLASHY BATTLE-" present mic gets cut off by the vine girl "excuse me? i'm not sure why you called me an assassin. i've come to the festival in search of victory not to take my opponents life. that would not be in line with the value of heros at all sir." she says.

"right, i'm sorry." present mic says while sitting down in confusion.

the vine girl continues to talk but present mic has none of it and cuts her off "LISTEN I SAID I WAS SORRY. IT WAS MY BAD OKAY?" he says.

the girl nods and faces kaminari. he eyes her and watches her every move. he then clenches his fists and shuts his eyes. he checks her out and you shake your head.

'this idiot.' you deadpan while crossing your arms and leaning back into your chair. who is this guy, leorio?

"SO ANYWAY, BEGIN!" present mic yells. just as you expected, kaminari asks the girl on a date in the middle of their match.

"how 'bout i take you out after this, you know, to make you feel better about your loss. 'cause this is all gonna be over in two seconds hunny." kaminari taunts while activating his quirk.

"1.3 MILLION VOLTS!" kaminari yells while lightning emits from him. vine girl turns around and her hair starts to grow. it creates a shield and blocks all of kaminari's lightning.

kaminari goes into his dumb mode as vines start to make their way to him. because he can't do anything, he gets caught in her vines, making him lose.

"HE'S IMMOBILIZED! THAT'S IT FOLKS, IT WAS OVER IN AN INSTANT!" present mic yells.

midnight swings her whip, "THE WINNER IS SHIOZAKI! SHE ADVANCES ON!" the crowd cheers as the girl holds her hands to her chest, praying.

"OH YEAH! WAY TO REPRESENT CLASS 1-B!" kirishima's twin yells.

"man she's good" jirou says while rubbing her neck. "guess he was right, it was over in two seconds. i wonder if his real quirk is the ability to tell the future. hey wasn't class 1-A supposed to be so much better than us?" a blonde guy says while looking over the wall.

"his lightning is so weak. don't you have another person with lightning? ha! they're probably weak too! what a shame-" the boy gets cut off by you turning towards him.

 don't you have another person with lightning? ha! they're probably weak too! what a shame-" the boy gets cut off by you turning towards him

"repeat that." you say coldly. everyone looks and sees you glaring at the boy with your quirk activated, letting him know you're the lighting user he's talking shit about.