i.

chapter i.
wishes

there is going to be a major smut/nsfw warning in thischapter of chaos, so if you're not into nsfw,you are more than welcome to skip the part

chapter of chaos, so if you're not into nsfw,
you are more than welcome to skip the part

this is also an extremely long
chapter, so please bear with me.
and i also haven't written smut
in a really long time. don't judge me.

July 14, 852 (two years
before the Raid on Marley):

ahh, Elisa's 17th birthday. what a great time to be alive, right? when you're 17 years old? well, except for everyone else in the Scout Regiment, including her, they were wondering if they were gonna die or not. well, not entirely because they got out of a meeting with the queen and finding out that Mikasa is actually Hizuru's long lost heir, meeting Kiyomi Azumabito that way as well. all of that was weeks ago.

but other than that, she had just recently been elected to be a commanding officer for the Scouts, and she was happier than ever. she has wanted to be a commander or some type of leader for so long, you can't help but be happy for her. the youngest to ever be elected a commanding officer's spot.

oh, and she also got a little cottage of her own in the Shiganshina District! well, more like Evelyn got her. she got it when she was 16 years old. it looked so nice, and it had empty book shelves in it as well. luckily, she just got into reading, so that won't be much of a problem.

a lot has changed within the past two years. Eren's hair slightly passed his chin (yeah, he never cut it) and Elisa's hair looks exactly like it did when she was 15 years old. when she was 16, she had longer hair but trimmed bangs. now that she's 17 (today), her hair has since reverted back since she trimmed her hair and her bangs have grown out to what they were when she was 15.

right now, she was waking up, and no surprise, she is such an early bird, she wakes up during sunrise. she woke up to no one on the other side of her bed, which left Elisa wondering. "hmm... where is he?" she wondered out loud. but, once she smelled the atmosphere in the room, that's when she knew. someone was cooking something, and she could smell it all the way from her room.

she was wearing a long sleeved white shirt with grey pajama pants when she got up. she brushed her long hair, brushed her teeth, and walked over to the frame of the door to look at Eren. and of course, he was cooking something for him and her. she leans on the door frame with her arms crossed while smiling. "hey, sexy." Elisa said to hopefully grab his attention.

Eren turned over to whoever was talking, and he started smiling at the sight. he chuckled a bit in response. "sexy?" he wondered. Elisa nods. "is that my new name?" he asked.