twenty-nine

When I forced my heavy eyelids open, a faint smile pushing its way to my face. I snuggled my head closer into the warmth and felt a hard body shifted underneath me. I could hear his heart beating in steady beneath my ear and his chest raising up and down as he breathed softly.

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked with my drowsy voice and a soft moan escaped my lips when his warm palm gently massaged my lower back.

It was a little sore but to compare the feeling during our fun times, the soreness was more than worth it.

"Only about a few hours." Liam answered. Then, he carefully sat up and tightened his arms around my body. Pulling my naked chest closer to his, "Are you hungry?" He asked.

"I can eat." I gave a small shrug cutely and earned myself several kisses on the forehead.

"I have a dinner reservation at eight. Care to join?"

I nodded my head against his hard chest, smiling, "As you wish, sir."

A throaty chuckle filled my ears and I lifted up my head to get a better look of his face. He was shaking his head, rubbing his eyes tiredly but was grinning from ear to ear.

"Stop." He blurted out through his laugh. I sat up on the bed and moved my ass around a bit to face his direction.

"Stop what?" I giggled.

"Sir? Really?" He arched his eyebrows and his lips quirked upward in disapproval.

"Why not? I thought you like it when people act all respectful around you." I teased, trying to annoy him my playing innocent. But then a mischievous smirk made its way across his face. His big warm hand reached out and grabbed my elbow before he pulled me toward him. We kissed. Open-mouthed, sexually arousing french kiss and he bit my lower lip playfully as we pulled away.

"In your case, I'd like it a little too much." He said with a sexually raspy voice.

"Alright..." I mumbled, sounding a little out of breath after our quick but hot make out session earlier. I bit down on my bottom lip and tapped my index finger to my chin innocently, "Does it turn you on when I called you sir?"

His smirk grew, "A little." He admitted and I laughed.

"Have you been watching Fifty Shades of Grey, Liam?" I asked, hitting him lightly on the chest.

"I have never." He answer firmly, "But, thanks for the suggestion."

I chuckled and merely shook my head, "Oh, please don't watch it. I don't want you getting any ideas in what other way you could control me."

I meant to say that funnily at first but regretted it immediately when Liam's expression fell. He loudly sighed and ran his hand down the side of my face. Almost in the way that he was feeling pity toward me.

"Do you feel like I am controlling you?"

Yes. And with your sweet-talk, soft touching and incredible skills in bed made it impossible to ever say no to you.

If only I had the nerves to say that out loud.

"Sometimes." I answered him with that instead.

"And do you hate or like it?" He proceeded to ask while brushing my hair back and rubbed my shoulder soothingly.

"Neither." I breathed out, "I guess I'm just not used to being ordered around so much and tell what to do. But if it's going to be for my own safety, I kind of have to do it."