❁14:Confession❁

Jungkook kept saying some more hurting things as Jimin just silently listened while packing his bag. Suddenly Jungkook stopped talking, when he felt a familiar smell in the room.

He started sniffling as he felt a strong smell of pain relief spray medicine in the room. The same smell that he felt in the living room today's morning. He looked around the room and his eyes stopped when he spotted a spray bottle.

He walked towards it before holding it up. Jimin didn't pay any attention to him as he was packing his things.

"Jimin, did you use this spray?" He asked, as Jimin's head shot up in realisation. He quickly turned around and his eyes widened as he found JK holding that bottle.

Jimin shook his head.

"Then why is it out here on the table?" JK asked again as Jimin just shrugged, not knowing what to say.

In a matter of seconds, JK figured out what Jimin was hiding. He was good, no brilliant in dance but today, he couldn't even do the easy dance steps. Even this medicine bottle wasn't here when they left, so it means that Jimin used it afterwards and he's hiding something.

"You have a sprain?" JK asked but Jimin just shook his head quickly.

Jimin bit the inside of his cheeks on the fact that he was caught off guard. He walked towards Jungkook and tried to snatch the bottle out of his hands but Jungkook raised it in the air. Jimin glared at JK who surely didn't get scared by it as he didn't budge from his position even a bit.

Jimin tried to jump and take it out from his hands but hissed in pain when he did that. The moment he did that, JK's suspicions turned into confirmation.

JK gave him the bottle quickly and looked at him with crossed arms as Jimin just scratched the back of his neck and mentally face palmed himself.

"So you have a sprain" JK said.

"Where?" He asked as Jimin hesitated to tell him.

"Show me!" JK commanded as Jimin flinched as he quickly bent and took out his shoe. JK's eyes widened as he looked at his foot, which had now taken a dangerous purple color because of the sprain.

"Why did you hide that from members? You shouldn't have done dance practice with that sprain." He almost shouted as he asked.

"I-I didn't want to m-make anyone w-worried about me" Jimin stuttered, finally accepting as JK sighed.

Then, JK made Jimin sit in the corner as he sat with him. He was currently massaging Jimin's foot, which Jimin tried to stop him from doing, but he of course didn't listened.

Now, Jimin was just sitting, while looking at him as he massaged his foot. Jimin's heart was uncontrollably pounding in his chest as he felt butterflies in his stomach. He was blushing as he continuously looked at JK.

"Your foot is as tiny as you" JK teased and giggled as Jimin just mumbled a small inaudible 'shut up'.

He looked, no admired the person in front of him.

At this moment, Jimin was nothing but confused. Confused about his damn feelings. He didn't know what to do and how to react.

He didn't know if he wanted to keep trying or give up his feelings on JK.

At one point, JK would say all those hurting things that would stab Jimin's heart and break it in millions of pieces. But then, on the other second, he would do these kinds of small sweet things that would work as a bandage on all those wounds that JK caused.

At a moment, JK would make him want to give up and move on and on the other second, he would make him want to hold on and try a bit more. JK was literally playing with Jimin's heart now.

"Why?" Jimin mumbled, almost inaudible. But fortunately, JK heard it.

"Why what?" He said as he looked back at Jimin.

"Why are you like this?" Jimin asked as JK just scrunched his eyebrows in confusion.

"Why do you treat me like this?" Jimin asked further as JK was now on his peak of confusion.

"Treat you like what?" He asked.

"Treat me like shit" Jimin said JK, who just looked at him.

"For one moment, you would say bad things about me. You would hurt me and make me feel useless. And then on other moment, you would be this sweet to me. You would make me feel all those weird feelings. You would make me blush badly and make my heart pound like crazy in my chest." He said as JK was slowing processing what he was trying to say.

"At one second, you would leave me like a hopeless mess and then, you would come back and give me a ray of hope" Jimin added as JK just kept quiet.

"I have decided. I can't keep all this inside of me any longer. It's better now than never." He said as he stood up and JK too stood up with him.

"It's better for me to be hated for what I am then to be loved for what I am not" Jimin said as JK just listened with a confused frown on his face.

But little did he know, that Jimin was about to confess something that he had kept hidden for a very long time.

"Jungkook, I love you"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Finally!!! Jimin has confessed his feelings. But I wonder, if JK will accept it or not.

BTW, hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)