ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.

[A/N] Two chapters posted? I think yes.

DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER CAN CAUSE PARANOIA IN SOME READERS. PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION.

---

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

The three of them were talking about this man named Dream who is supposedly the man that keeps appearing in her head. Everything was going fine until it all got fuzzy. Y/N started feeling light headed before feeling their weight crash down.

Thunk.

.

.

.

.

Y/N awoke in the same empty, dark void they were in last time. The same hooded figure with the eerie mask awaited ahead of them, standing alone.

Why am I here again?

Welcome back.

You didn't answer my question.

I don't like what they're telling you. They're lying to you, Y/N. I'm not your enemy.

How am I supposed to believe that when you're hijacking my brain.

I promise I mean no harm.

And I'm just supposed to believe you? I don't know you.

You don't know Phil. Or Techno.

I do know Techno, and Phil is a friend of Techno so he's okay in my book. Also, how do you know them?

We're acquainted.

Stop acting all mysterious n' shit.

How am I being mysterious?

Bruh, you literally appear at the most random times, tell me to forget shit, then ask about a random book I don't even know about.

Ah, the book. A good subject.

I- dude- don't just ignore me-

The book.

Fine. Whatever. What about it?

Schlatt told me about it. He said he'd give it to me if I held my end of a bargain. Told me to come to you. So here I am. Now, the book.

Still don't know what you're talkin' about mask-boy.

I'm not here to play games.

'Kay? I'm not here to deal with spooky shit, but here we are.

Don't give me attitude.

Oh I'm sOoOo sorry.

Y/N.

Mask-boy. Or should I call you Dream? Since that's who Phil and Techno think you are.

Don't trust Phil and Techno.

Give me one good reason.

Phil stabbed his son, taking his last life, and Techno committed several war crimes, spawning two withers and blowing up an entire nation.

Now give me one good reason to trust you.

...

That's what I thought.

Look, I mean it, I don't mean any harm. Just give me the book, and I'll be on my merry way.

I don't have the book. I don't even know what 'book' you're referring to.

...Fine.

So, are we good now? Can I go?

Sure. Just know, I'll know if and when you lie. I'm always going to be there with you, Y/N.

What do you mean?

:)

.

.

.

Y/N sprung awake, panting and sweating. She looked at her surroundings, concluding she was in her room. To her side, at Techno on a chair beside her bed. He was asleep, but seemed to wake up when he heard her waken. "Y/N..." He groggily spoke, moving his glasses to rub his eyes.

"Techno..? What time is it?" Y/N said between huffs of breath.

"2:43 AM..." Techno said, glancing over at the clock on the wall.

"I was passed out for that long...?" Y/N asked, glancing down at her hands that were shaking.

"Yeah. Did the same thing happen again? Do you remember our conversation?" Techno asked.

"N-No... sorry..." Y/N said.

"It's okay. It's not your fault. Just get some rest, alright?" Techno said, standing up. "I need to go talk to Phil." He finished. Y/N nodded, watching him leave the room.

---

𝓣𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓮'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Technoblade climbed down the ladder to see Phil sitting on the couch reading a book. He seemed to notice Technoblade, cause as soon as he stepped foot on the wooden floor, Phil looked up. "Is she awake?" He asked. Technoblade nodded, going to sit down on the couch.

"They forgot everything again." Technoblade added.

"This is bad, but at least it answers the question 'Does Dream have access to them whenever he wants?'" Phil said. Technoblade let out a hefty sigh before resting his elbows on his knees and his head in his palms. He felt Phil place a hand on his back, rubbing it in circles.

"What does Dream want from her...?" Techno mumbled through his palms. Philza shrugged, removing his hand from his back.

"I don't know, but we should figure out sooner than later." Phil said. Technoblade agreed, before saying goodnight and heading up to his room while Philza slept on the couch by his own offering.

---

Word count: 727 :))

Short chapter, but this was mainly just for lore tings. Yuhhhh anyways I'm gonna go to sleep now it's 4:29 AM holy shit-

Goodnight my lovelies <3