𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

beomgyu's pov

Liked by ryujinshin, kangtaehyun, na_jaemin and 399 otherschoi_beomgyu 📸: @ryujinshin • she likes me too much 😌

choi_beomgyu 📸: @ryujinshin • she likes me too much 😌

View comments
ryujinshin yeah right you wish

-

I do wish that.

A few hours before that photo was posted...

It was hour free time, and every one in our class were either sleeping, studying, or literally just staying quiet with their earphones plugged in their ear. Yeah. That's me.

I sat on the side of the classroom window, and leaned on the wall to get a better view of what's behind the glass. The space was long, so Ryujin and I decided to sit there together since she wanted to escape from her talkative seatmates.

She's just scrolling through her phone as I steal glances at her. I closed my eyes, and rested my head against the wall behind me. Then, I heard someone call my name beside me, making me remove the other bud on my ear when I suddenly heard a camera shutter in front of me.

My attention shifted from our classmate to Ryujin whose cheeks flushed red while gazing down on her phone, pretending like nothing happened.

"What was that?" I asked her with a smirk.

"Nothing. I was taking a s-selfie, but you woke up," She stammers and locks her phone to look up at me.

"If you were doing that, then why were you blushing?" I asked once more.

She didn't answer, and I immediately snatched the phone on her hand. "Hey!"

I opened her phone, and saw that she already has a password.

04 17 01? Wrong.

What the hell? When did she have a password in her phone? She used to be so careless about it.

Then, I tried again.

Perhaps...

03...

13...

01?

Phone unlocked.

I opened her photos, and I saw her recent photo of me. I was trying to take my other ear bud, to hear our classmate yelling my name. The photo actually looks good.

"Why are you smiling?" Ryujin asked.

"Wait... Did you unlock my phone?!" She shouted trying to take her phone away from me.

"No! It was already unlocked when you gave it to me," I lied.

"Oh okay thank goodness," She mumbled the last two words, but my ear clearly heard it inspite of having earphones plugged to my ears.

I tossed her phone, and she grabbed it easily. She rolled my eyes, and slides her phone inside her pocket.

ryujinshin

send that photo to me

i looked good ;)

She gazed up to me with her eyebrows furrowed and sighed. She doesn't fail to make me laugh everyday.

But it's wierd...

Isn't it?

She had my birthday as her password, or maybe she just tapped in random numbers to make her password. But... if that is really case... then how could she not realize that her password is my birthday?

☆☆☆
shooooortttt updateeeee~