#36 Abandon

The anger was growing second by second. If possible u wanted to kill them, hear there screams for help, see ur hand which would be covered with the victims blood, which was there blood, ur mom, Eunjung's  sister, her husband &there 15 yrs old son. but it was just Ur wish , being an mafia helper, u never had guts to do it. U was scared of them.

y/n- WHO IN THE F*CKING H*LLHOLE LET THEM IN.
 this was one of the time when u couldn't hold back ur anger. 

mrs.choi- oh my y/n ,u grew a lot.
she came up to u for a hug but backed off, not wanting her pure soul to get touched by her dirty hand. 

y/n- mrs.choi stay away &dont u dare touch my pure soul with ur dirty hand.
 u warned her , anger ran off in ur vain. 

mrs.choi- y/n-ah its aunt choi for u
she was all behaving good now. but the time was the vitcim of how she would torture u when ur mom was out,when u was innocent not exposed to the mafia world she would use u to transport drugs . u never got the guts to tell ur mother about that thinking she would abandon u.

Mr.choi- y/n-ssi wont u great ur uncle?
He came towards you,& u just back-off . He was the worst, whenever u would gets gut to say Ur mother , he would threatened u or will just abuse u.

Y/n- s-stay away.
Bts & jihon both were shocked by hearing y/n stuttering . In front of them,she was all bold girl who never would show fear in her voice, not even on her expression . It wasn't expected at all.

Mr.choi- why u afraid y/n- sii?
He came closer , fear replaced the anger which was running in Ur vein . The most near was jimin, u quickly went to him &hided behind him but still pecked throw his side.

Jm- stay there.
Jimin made y/n fully behind him & protected her as a shield. She was scared of mr.choi , so unknowingly she just sticked with him. It didn't seems like the cold & tough y/n everyone saw, this y/n seemed more like scared, helpless & afraid.

Rocky- y/n nonna.
The 15 yrs old tapped Ur shoulder making u flinch. He was no innocent, mr.choi's blood ran in his vein. Being Russian by blood u knew Japanese. Eunjung belonged to japan & so did her sister side. Rocky would make u do his homework despite u could hardly write or read a sentence. & Whenever he would find the homework wrong he wont think twice before telling his father that u r About something tho u were never. Before shifting to Incheon in s.korea from Japan, he tried to click nudes of Ur but how how u defended urself & didn't faced any of then but now.

Y/n- stay away
U pushed him hard making him fall on ground. Ur mother gasped.

Ej- Y/N!!!
She warned u , she looked angry.

Mrs.choi- y/n baby-
& That's when u lot Ur control.

Y/n -WHAT THE F*CK DO U WANT? WASN'T U GOOD IN JAPAN FROM THE MONEY MOM GAVE U MRS.CHOI?I THINK THE MONEY FINISHED SO U R HERE, TO ONCE AGAIN ASK FOR SOME MONEY!! HOW MUCH U WANT NOW? 5 LAKH? 10 LAKH? NO WAIT THAT WILL BE LESS NOW AS MOM MARRIED DAD, & U KNOW HE OWN A LOT AMOUNT OF MONEY. SO NOW UR EXPECTATION WILL GO HIGH AS WHEN UNCLE DIED & MOM ADOPTED ME, U FREAKING ASKED FOR 7LAKH , WHEN MOM WAS BROKEN!! & SHE HAPPILY GAVE U THE MONEY. ALL THOSE YEARS WE WERE STRUGGLING, & U ALL WERE SHOWING-OFF TO US ON THE MONEY MOM GAVE U-
& Damn Ur mother even lost her control & slapped u , making Ur checks red. U stayed quite, its not like its her first time hitting u.

Ej- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH Y/N!!!
She went to rocky & helped him stand. She couldn't carry child of her late husband so all the attention of her from many years was on rocky. For her he was 1st & u was 2nd. This thing hurted u the most, if so she could have passed by the street & ignored u instead adopting u. After coming to this house it wasn't the same with ur dad, for him everyone was same , everyone.Ur mother totally seems to forget that just few hrs back u was in the hospital, she seems forget that 2 days back u were on the verge of death.