Chapter 24 Shopping

Sorry for not posting a chapter for a bit. I'll try to post a chapter in my other edited books as soon as I can.

Again I'm sorry. 

Chapter 24 Shopping 

Third person pov. 
Time skip

It has been a good amount of time since they have been in the grocery store now. Katherine had ended up in the cart thirty minutes ago, fifteen minutes in the cart she had already fallen asleep peacefully. The only person who had clued in so far that she had fallen asleep was Damian who was the one pushing the cart she's in. 

Damian Wayne's heart couldn't stop skipping a beat everytime his eyes would land on her peaceful sleeping face. His mind would go into his dreamland fantasy about them being close and happy with her, but he couldn't be in that mind state for long since, he was never to get distracted from protecting her and like all day, he couldn't be caught staring at her for long. The way he looks at her would instantly show his feelings to her and he doesn’t want that out. 

His eyes and small smile radiate love and adortions towards her and anyone can tell by just a glimpse at him, even the old lady who just walked past him fast saw how he had looked at Katherine. 

He didn't want them to know that she’s sleeping yet, he just wants to have this scene in front of him all to himself, just for a few seconds longer, well he had maybe a couple of minutes since he was left alone with her… he got lost by her for a split second and when he came back from his dreamland he found that Jason, Dick and Jade had vanished from sight. So with that he took it slow as he looked for his siblings and Jade and he also slightly placed some things in the cart for himself.  

It took fifteen minutes to find them again and when he did he was glad he did. He was now holding her in his arms as he got the keys from Jade so he could open it and get her buckled so she didn't need to wake up as the pay. 

“Ok we will be going to pay. We’ll meet you out as fast as we can, just stay with her so nothing bad happens to her” Jade said tiredly. 

Damian nods his head and turns and leaves them to finish the small bit of shopping and then paying they still have to do. He didn't expect her to be this light, but holding her close to him felt right to him. A few of Damian's dreams have finally come true, he has finally met his soulmate and he is holding her close to him, he never wants to let her go. Why would he want to ever let her go? He felt so light, he felt hope and happiness when he’s with her. Thinking about her makes him feel light and happy. He needed her more than she would ever know. 

Damian walks out of the store with a smile on his face as his small soulmate stirs in his arms slightly. He didn't want to wake her and he did his best to not but with a loud couple honks of a truck it startled her up a bit. She jolted in his arms slightly and her eyes snapped open to look around herself before landing onto Daminas face. 

She calms down in his arms and yawns, “What is happening?” she asks him. She wraps her arms around his neck and snuggles closer to him. “I can walk,” she adds on. He was quick to shake his head and tighten his grip on her. 

He shakes his head again, “No i got this and i am taking you to the car” he said. “Your aunt is almost done shopping and soon will be paying,” he adds. 

Damian walks to the car and unlocks the car and opens the car door. Katherine lets her arms go and pushes from him but he doesn't let her go, "I'm not placing you down. I'm holding you and that's final" he said. She just nods her head and snuggles closer to him again. 

Damian smiles as he walks up to the car. He manages to get the door open for them and gets in and sits down with her in his lap with ease, he shuts the door, "I'm telling Jade that you wouldn't let go of me" he said. "And that is why you're on my lap," he adds. 

Katherine giggles and nods her head, "Ok, well I'm fine with that. You're so comfortable-” she stops and pushes up from his chest and locks eyes with him, “Wait! are you comfortable?" She asks him. 

Damian chuckles and grins at her, "I'm fine Beloved. I'm very much comfortable" he said. Katherine smiles, nods her head and leans back into him, she gets comfortable again and listens to his heartbeat. Damian kept his arms around her body to keep her close to him and so she wouldn't fall off him and onto the dirty floor of the car. 

She looks up to him again and smiles, “You know you're very comfortable. So warm and so hot’ she mumbles out. Her hands move up his body to his black hair. She rubs his skull with her fingers and moves closer to him and he moves his lips to her ears. His lips are slightly touching her soft skin. “So you think I am hot, beloved?” he smirks out. Katherine's cheeks went red, "Well.... yeah" she blushes out. 

Katherine continues to rub through his hair and lightly tug at his raven hair ends. "Well dear you’re quite ravishing yourself" Damian said smirking. He pulls his head back and grabs a hold of her cheeks. 

Katherine was never the one to blush this much, but everything he says makes her turn fifty shades of red. "Thank you" 

He shakes his head, "There's nothing to thank me, my beloved. I'm just telling the truth" Damian said. He pushed her hair back and let his fingers slide down to her lips. 

Both intensely staring at each other. There was no way they couldn't feel the sexual tension around them both breathing heavily as their noises slightly touched each other. 

Katherine's heart was beating so fast in her chest, it caused her so much anxiety that he could hear it. Her hands slowly trailed down from his neck and down to rest onto his chest. "I-i...." Damian leaned in and barely brushed her lips with his. He wants her and she knows that. The tension was so strong, so needy and they knew it. 

They keep their eyes locked on each other as the tension rises between them. Their breathing was slowly getting heavy as they slowly got the courage to fully place their lips onto each other's. It's not like it was their first kiss with each other but they still took them a bit to fully let their lips lock with each other and when they did, Damian was quick to move one hand to her ass to keep her from falling and the other hand went to the back of her head. 

--------------
I hope you like it. 
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list 

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man. 

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans. 

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer 

Animation shows (that don't know where to place) 
Trese 

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia.  

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra. 

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine. 

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker 

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl. 
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.