The third film: Taehyung

Tete Livestream

A couple days later, I got a manager from Pornhub. Sapphire Yamada was a Japanese American retired actress. She was like a MILF; large breasts, a curvy figure, a little age lines on her beautiful face, and this distinctive streak of grey hair. She showed me how popular I've become and all the requests from other actors to have me in their videos. I turned down most of them, but one stuck out to me.

I walked out of the elevator and looked around for the room. The whole floor was silent since it was already almost midnight. One of the rooms was lit up, mood lights changing colors and the sound of grunts and moans reached my ears when I walked by. I knocked on the door lightly before walking inside.

Taehyung was sitting in a swivel chair, gripping his cock as he turned towards me. He wore a button up shirt that was open, and his pants were unbuttoned with his cock pulled out of it. The desktop was open, the camera trained on him. "Our guest is here. Let me just get her ready for the stream, I'll be back girlies." Taehyung drawled, winking at the camera before he turned it off. He pulled his cock back inside his pants, but his hardness can still be seen. Taehyung approached me slowly, trapping me against the door.

He had this sort of dark aura around him. It was different than when I saw him in the break room that first time. My breath hitched a little when his chest touched mines. "Y-you asked for me Taehyung-shi...?" I asked softly, staring at him with wide eyes.

Taehyung nodded his head, his curly hair flopping into his forehead. I had the sudden urge to tug on those strands before he leaned down, coming nose to nose with me. "We're gonna do a bit of role-playing."

I was temporarily confused by the close proximity. His words barely registered in my head. It took me a few seconds to actually comprehend what he said. "F-for the stream??" I asked, already knowing that I sounded stupid.

Taehyung made a slight noise between a scoff and a laugh, shaking his head as he petted my hair like I'm some dumb girl. "I didn't even do anything and you are already acting like a fucked out dumbo."

I know I should be offended, but he was so attractive and sexy right now that his words didn't really register in my head. I blushed, feeling a bit shameful. He must be used to girls acting like this. He must think I'm just another stupid girl that wants to jump his cock.

Taehyung cupped my jaw, rubbing my bottom lip with his thumb as he grinned. "Time for a warm up. I gotta prepare you before starting up the live."

I nodded, feeling my throat dry up in anticipation. I was confused and curious as to how he would "warm me up". I looked up at him expectantly, hoping he'll elaborate more.

Taehyung grabbed my hand and led me towards his desk. He placed himself on the chair before patting his lap, wanting me to sit him on him. "Take off all of your clothes. Just straddle one of my thighs." He ordered me specifically.

Feeling a bit shy, I pulled off my tank top. I didn't wear a bra today. Then I pulled off my booty shorts and panties, setting my clothes neatly on the corner of the desk. I was confused a little before I did as told, feeling hard thigh muscles underneath me. Taehyung's rough denim jeans felt weird against my naked pussy. I wrapped my arms around his neck slightly, wondering if that was okay with him. Taehyung seemed like the type to want to control everything and everyone within this room.

Taehyung smiled slightly before leaning into his gaming chair. He relaxed against it as he just stared at me. I watched as his eyes roamed over my face, then down to my breasts. I took a shaky breath in, exhaling slightly. His eyes seemed to follow my breasts as they moved with each breath I took.