ESTHER SERIES: 2

Hello loves!

As you know that I am back from my hiatus, I will be back to my regular Wattpad activities.

And I m starting a new story today. It will go simultaneously with FATED TO SAY GOODBYE.

It is another story of mine that I will be setting on Esther, my planet.

BELIEVE AGAIN

"What if I say, you make me believe again?" Tharn asked

"What if I say, you make me believe again?" Tharn asked. "Believe? In what?" his innocent little man questioned back.

"Love."

Type smiled at Tharn before pecking his lips. Tharn hugged the tiny body close and snuggled his head in the crook of Type's neck.

___________________________________

Two men of different upbringings. They didn't cross paths... but were forced to each other. Two broken souls only learning more about each other as every moment passes by.

They were lost in the ocean of disbelief and insecurities. Only to find the shore in each other's presence. They rekindled the flames of belief that had died down in the cold stormy winds of time, only to make them glow brighter than before.

_________________________

WARNING: The story is not going to be very light and fluffy. There are going to be mentions of anxiety triggering matters and some mature scenes too. So read at your own risk.

_________________________

So, this is another story of mine set on Esther. And it will have super long chapters... beware