Away from everything

Accidental marriage
Part 13
___________________________________________

Next day

JK's POV
Me and taehyung decided to visit my dad today. I decided so hard to convince dad about leaving mafia. I heard the clicking sound of the main door and walked towards it. "Let's go" taehyung said "yeah, let's move" soon we reached jeon's mansion. I entered the password and we got inside. We saw my dad sitting on the couch, drinking coffee with one hand and newspaper in the other. "Hey kids" he said looking at us with a smile. "Hey dad" I greeted him back with no energy in my voice. "Good morning uncle" taehyung also greeted him. "Sit down" dad offered. We sat and almost immediately came to the topic. "Dad weare here to ask, precisely inform you about something" I said looking at the floor. "Continue" he ordered. "Uncle, actually we want to leave all this mafia thing and lead a normal life like everyone else far for all this violence." Taehyung informed him about our decision. "Yes dad. Till now I did everything you told me to. But for a change let me do what ever I want. Please, I request only this one thing from you. I can't leave anymore with all this nonsense surrounding me. Let us do this." I took the lead and pleaded him. But he just hummed in response. What is behaviour of his? Here we are sitting and talking about our life and he just take it like a piece of paper. I really want to shout at him and ask him why does he do this with me? Does he hate me that much? To that extent? But I don't have the energy to do so. Am already hurt and I don't want more of it. So I stated "listen dad, let your decision be whatever I don't fucking care. I am quitting mafia and disgrouping this gang and thats it. It's the final." The out he started speaking "what for are you getting angry I just agreed for you to do whatever you want. I know what happened son, do what you want" he told his decision and stood up and opened his arms wanting to hug me. I was surprised. Did he just agree that easily? This is not his usual behaviour. "Come on, won't you hug me?" Be asked with a fallen face. I stood immediately and hugged him tight. To be honest, this is the first time we hugged. This is the first time I felt loved by him. This is the first time his behaving like this. Everything is new to me. I pulled back "okay dad we will get going" he just nodded his head. Me and taehyung walked out towards his parked car. Suddenly the car was stopped. "Why did you stop the car, hyung?" I frowned "let's have lunch, this restaurant is good" I agreed to him with a soft smile. We went inside the restaurant and took our seats. A waiter approached. "One bibimbap, kongguksu, bossam for me and kook, what do you want?" I was in my thoughts of what should I do next when taehyung asked me something. "Huh?" "What do you want to have?" He asked again. "Just one japchae is fine" "just japchae? Are you sure?" I nodded my head in response. The waiter took the order and in a few minutes our order is brought. "So.....what do plan next?" Taehyung asked while chewing the food in his mouth. "I don't know am still confused but I just know that I don't want to live here and going to sell my house." I replied while still looking at my food, zoning out. He hummed and replied "if you don't mind I will take you to my hometown along with me and get jobs in the same company. My family with love to have you there." He suggested with a big grin on his face. I understand he is trying his best to comfort me. And am actually glad to have him by my side. "Sure" "so we can go after you sell your house" he added. We payed the bill and went home.

Y/N's POV
Am getting myself ready to face the remaining gang. I need to convince them and leave as soon as possible. I went out of my room to see jang mi gathering all the members in one place. I went and stood infront of them. "Guys here me out please. I can't tell you all everything but please understand me and let me go. I just need to get out of here. As I fulfilled all my duties I should move on. And Jang mi is also coming with me. And Hyun ki please take care of all the others." I blurred out. "Y/n we really don't know what happened  but as you decided to leave all of us and go I can imagine how big of a thing it is. Don't worry about the gang I will look after them." Hyun ki smiled sweetly and hugged me. I sadly smiled back at him and went back to my room. Me and mi started packing our stuff so everything would me ready for us to move out.

To be continued.....