𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

First person pov

When we arrived at Diego's place, Five was already passed out on Luther's arms. I took Delores out of his arms and put her in a chair, while Luther put him down on the bed.

_"Funny. If I didn't know he was such a prick, I'd say he looks almost adorable in his sleep."- I sat down by Five's side, watching him just like my two brother's were doing.

_"Well, don't worry. He'll sober up eventually. Be back to his normal, unpleasant self."

_"Yeah, I can't wait that long. I need to find out what's his connection with these lunatics before someone else dies."

I brushed a lock of hair out of Five's face, and he groaned quietly. I wasn't paying much attention to Luther's and Diego's conversation anymore. I knew Five would tell us about the shooters soon enough.

However, I did notice when they went silent so suddenly. I eyed Diego, who was climbing the stairs to his door while holding a knife. I heard footsteps getting closer to us, and tensed up, grabbing Five's hand.

Diego opened the door quickly, and was about to use his knife on the person when they spoke.

_"You throw another one of those goddamn knifes at me, I'm pressing charges."- An old man said, while Diego opened the door wider. The man entered the room.

_"What do you want, Al?"

_"I ain't your secretary. Some lady called for you, said she needs your help."

_"What lady?"

_"I dunno. Some, uh...detective. I think she said her name was Blotch or something."

_"Patch?"

Al shrugged, as if confirming.

_"She needs my help."

_"She need you to meet her at that motel, a dump on Calhoun."

_"When?"

_"About half an hour ago. Said she found your brother."

I furrowed my brows at that. Luther and Diego told me everyone was fine, and Five was here, so...

_"Well, that didn't make sense."

_"...Klaus."- They said together, and then Diego left. I looked at Luther, waiting for answers.

_"Klaus...kind of disappeared after the intruders attacked us."

_"And you didn't even worry about him? What the fuck?"

I was once again pissed at my family's ignorance. I looked away from Luther, expressing my discontentment, and he only sighed, before also leaving the room. No idea where he was going, but it probably wasn't far.

Just after he left, I felt shuffling by my side. I looked down, and saw a tired Five flickering his eyes open. He looked at me almost immediately, and just stared blankly.

_"Take a photo, it'll last longer."

_"What are you doing here?"- He said with a hoarse, failing voice, and slowly sat up by my side.

_"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm watching you."

_"And where are we?"

_"Diego's place. Luther and him found you drunk at the library."

I kept a cold tone with the boy. Yes, I was there because I was worried about him, but I didn't really know how to act after our little "argument".