DRIE-EN-DERTIG

Hello everyone! Hope you all are looking forward to this update! Hope you all are staying healthy and thank you for your support thus far

D-Day for some of you maybe lol

Here is the next chapter!

~~~

Lisa didn't realise that it would be so loud.

Arriving to the area, Lisa already was a bundle of nerves because the thought of dancing with Taemin in front of people was nerve-wrecking enough. But now seeing all the various fans all excitedly waiting outside the arena to catch a glimpse of their favourite idols before the performance just increased the number of butterflies twentyfold.

Just how did Taemin and the others get used to this so quickly? She could make out a few idols whom she was a fan of herself, but she was way too nervous to fangirl herself and so when the driver dropped her off at the back entrance she just stumbled out and had to level out her breathing for about five minutes before she followed the staff in the building to the dressing rooms to get dressed for the performance.

You never do realise just how much work goes on behind the scenes at comeback shows. Lisa had to dodge quite a few people who were hurrying about, heading off in different directions to complete a job before the next performance happens. While people do believe idols live stressful lives, the staff probably lived even more stressful lives because of the constant work they have to do to just make sure that the idol or the group look perfect when they are onstage.

Today was the big day of Taemin's comeback and when Lisa woke up this morning, she was dead certain that she was in between the gateway of heaven and hell. She couldn't sleep well last night because she was so nervous and not even her three cups of coffee could help her. It was a brand-new day and yet she felt like she was ready to just slump down to the ground and get swallowed up by it.

Damn she was nervous, and just seeing the amount of people coming to watch the comeback just made her nerves shoot up to the heavens above.

She should be prepared for this though. The whole team she has been practicing with Taemin and the others has been limitless. She knows the moves back to front and she has full confidence in herself that she will perform well. But now in the moment, she was scared to miss the beat by a split second.

Oh, just why does her perfectionist-self hate her so much? She needs peace, not more stress.

Taemin was already in his dressing room, dressed up in black jacket, jeans,

and a shirt, and his make up was getting done up by two make-up artists. He seemed completely at ease as he sat in his chair and when he noticed Lisa lingering by the doorway, he smiled widely and waved his hand at her.

"Hey Lisa! You ready for today!"

No.

"Y-Yeah! I am." She answered, trying her best to flash him a confident smile but she was certain that he could see through it. And he did. He flashed her an understanding smile, his eyes soft as he looked at her while his eyebrows were getting brushed by the makeup artist.

"Don't worry, you are one the best dancers that there is Lisa. I have full confidence in you, and I know that you will do great."

"Thanks, Taemin." Lisa said, a sincere smile on her face which he returned before he got turned around in his chair and forced to look in the mirror with his makeup artists fussing over his face again.

Lisa then turned to follow the staff member through the building until they came to another room, where it was already occupied. Jimin and Hoseok were busy getting their own makeup down, both having a conversation with each makeup artist, laughing at something which Hoseok said. Chungha was busy reading something off her phone, already dressed in the apparent black stage outfit that they were to wear, while Jungkook was busy practicing in the corner of the room, earphones in his ears as he practiced the dance while listening to the music.