1

Note : This was my first ever ff. It contains fetus writing & all the chapters are unedited as well so please understand :)

✨DON'T HATE ANY CHARACTER MENTIONED IN THIS STORY AS THIS BOOK IS PURELY FICTIONAL✨

⚠️ Contains homo side ships as well

‼️ PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME. DON'T COPY MY WORK IN ANY FORM ‼️

________________

It was a bright day. Y/N was off to college. All she could think about was her crush that's none other than Jeon Jungkook, the son of the owner of the college. He was really handsome and pretty talented, but he was a pretty rude boy who didn't care about the feelings of others and did what he wants. The only people he was good to were his friends Hyunjin and Minho.

Y/N reached the college and met her best friend Somi. Somi was a very supportive and true friend that she can lean on.

"Hey Y/N!", she shouted.

"Hey Somi! Gosh you scared me", Y/N laughed as she spoke.

" So what's your plan for today ", She smirked when she saw cookies in Y/N's hands.

" You know already ", Y/N said shyly.

It was a daily routine now. She would always make Jungkook's favourite snacks and give it to him. Although he never acknowledged it and shooed her away rudely.

But who was Y/N to give up. She was a determined girl. She thought it would be more than enough to atleast become his friend.

Little did she know that Jungkook's friend Minho is already crushing on her secretly.

Minho always admired Y/N but never spoke about his feelings to anyone. He gets jealous of Jungkook sometimes because of the amount of attention Y/N gives to him, but he just ignored the fact that Y/N likes Jungkook, just to get hurt a little less.

Y/N saw Jungkook entering the building. A bright smile crept up on her lips as she ran to Jungkook.

"Hey Kook", she yelled.

Jungkook immediately recognised her voice and sighed quite irritated because of her.

Here we go again

"What?!", He turned toward her and coldly spoke.

"I made your favourite cookies", She brightly smiled and said but deep down she was hurt because of his rude behaviour.

Jungkook could see she was hurt but who was he to care.

"I don't care, now get out of my way", he spoke as he started walking and not looking back.

She sighed and kept those cookies in Jungkook's locker.

Why do you hurt me so much?

She started walking towards her class.

_______

I usually read TaeKook ffs but I thought of writing Jungkook X Reader lol. I'm a new writer. Plz ignore the mistakes 🥺

[Edited]