Chapter 35: A Familiar Face

You and William found out the baby's gender witch was a boy about an hour ago at the doctor and now you two were at the store buying a ton of baby stuff.

 "OH MY GOD!!!!!" You said as you ran up to these tiny blue socks and grabbed them, "LOOK AT THESE WILL!!!!! THERE SO CUTE!!!!"

 "I think we bought enough clothes. Maybe we should get essentials like, bath soap and diapers and formula." He said. 

"I know but baby clothes are so cute!!!" You said.

 "Alrighty well I'm gonna go look in the men's section." He said and walked off leaving the shopping cart behind.

 After you got all the stuff for the baby you walked to the women's section and looked at some clothes for school. You grabbed your purse and took out your phone to take a picture of this dress. You set your purse down and sent the picture to William.

 You: Come look at these dresses! I need your opinion. 

Will: I'll be there in a second.

 You walked off to look at the other clothes when someone stopped you. 

"Excuse me Ms! You forgot your purse!" You looked behind you and saw a guy who looked very familiar, "Oh my god. Blake?" You asked.

 "Oh hey Linsey! You look amazing!" He said.

 Blake is your X from early high school.

 "Are you pregnant?" He asked.

 "No.." you said and glared at him. 

He froze.

 "I'm kidding! Yes I am actually." You said.

 "Linsey!" William said as he walked around the corner, "I can't decide witch shirt is better- HEY!!!" He yelled and swiped your purse from Blake.

 "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STEALING FROM MY GAL!!!" He said.

 "Gal?" Blake asked.

 William took out his switchblade and pointed it at Blake.

 "WOAH WOAH WOAH!!" Blake said and put his hands up.

 "William put that away before you get arrested!" You said. 

William put it away and glared at him.

 "William this is my X boyfriend, Blake. Blake this is my boyfriend, William." You said.

 "Well my name is William but she calls me daddy." He said. 

You elbowed him in the arm. 

"Oh umm hey," Blake rubbed the back of his neck, "Maybe we could go get coffee sometime?"

 "That sounds wonderful!" You said.

 He gave you a slip of paper.

 "Here's my number-" 

William snatched it from his hand and threw it behind him.

William:

"William go pick that up!" You said and he hesitantly went and got it.

 "Alright then, see you around." Blake said and walked away.

 You and William started walking out of the store.

 "We have to work on your people skills." You said.

 "I don't like Drake." William said.

 "His name is Blake and why don't you like him?" You asked.

 "Well his hair is stupid and he dresses weird! And just his name, Blake! It reminds me of a Flake of dandruff." He said. (I'm sorry to any Blakes)

 "Oh my god, is William jealous?" You asked. 

"Pfft, I am not. I'm everything he's not and everything he is at the same time. I'm the whole package. I'm taller, I'm more attractive, my name is way better, I work out more, And!" He pointed at you, "I guarantee my dick is bigger."

 "Gross!!! Ew!!" You said.

 "Well it's true. Why did you guys break up?"

 "Well I just wasn't in love with him." You said.

 "So if he didn't do anything bad to you what's stopping you from hooking up with him again!?" William said.

 "I don't know maybe because I love you and not him."

 "I still don't like him." He said.

 You guys drove home and tried on the clothes. 

"Hey darling, witch is better?" He said and held up two of the same purple button downs.

 "Ummm, there the same." You said. 

William scoffed. 

"No this one is Sexy violet and this one is Twilight lavender." He said. 

"William there the same color." You giggled.

 "No because I bought these from different stores." He said.

 "I think maybe Twilight lavender then?" You said. 

"Yeah I was thinking that too. But what aboutttt." He pulled out another button down that was slightly darker, "Kinky amethyst?"

 "Kinky amethyst!?" You started laughing.

 "Yeah." He said.

 "Try it on." You said.

 He took off the shirt he was wearing and put it on. He tucked it in his pants.

 "It's really tight." You said. 

"It's a European cut." He said.

 "I think it looks sexy. It wraps around your body." You said.

 He smiled and picked you up then laid you in bed. He got on top of you and kissed you. You pulled away.

 "I think it would look even better if it was un buttoned a little." You smiled and unbuttoned his shirt. 

He kissed you again exploring your mouth with his tongue as you rubbed his chest. He pulled away and laid next to you. He wrapped his arms around your torso. 

"I love you so much." He said.

 "I love you too." You told him.

 "I was talking to the baby, not you." He said. 

You flicked him in his forehead.

 "I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" He said. 

Thank you guys for 5.7K reads!