1: I'm Your VA

Third Person POV

It was a dull day. The sun was hidden behind the clouds. The wind was flowing too fast, making it clear that it was going to rain soon. But the whether for Jungkook was different, actually too different.

It was like a sunny day for Jungkook. He was going to meet his girlfriend after all. Jungkook likes and cares for his girlfriend a little too much, as he thinks she is Perfect.

" Mom I am leaving!" He said to his mom who was busy checking her mails on her laptop.

" Yeah..." She said, still looking at the laptop.

Jungkook sighed. All he wanted from his parents when he was small was attention and love, which his girlfriend gladly gave him.

He was about to start his car when his phone rang. It was his girlfriend, Lisa.

" Hello baby?"

" Oh hey kook. Have you left your house yet?"

" No I just sat in my car. I am leaving."

" Hey wait wait! No need to come today. I just got a message from my friend saying that we have a project to do so we can't go out."

" Oh..."

" I am so sorry Kook. Let's go shopping tomorrow, okay? We will spend a lot of time at the mall tomorrow!"

" But baby we just went for shopping a few days ago. Let's go for movies instead?"

" No kook. A new fashion wear has arrived and we definitely have to check it out!"

" But-"

" Kook I have to go now! Bye!"

" Bye. I Love-"

Before Jungkook could finish his sentence, Lisa cut the call. He sighed and just started driving, thinking he will just go somewhere alone. He stopped near a parking lot and started walking. He felt the need to walk right now.

As he was walking, he bumped into a man causing his phone to fall down. He picked the phone and said sorry to the man who didn't even wait to listen to Jungkook's apologies.

He again started walking straight and sat down on a bus stop. He tried to open his phone but it was switched off. He knit his eyebrows because as far as he remember, he did not shut it down. He started it just to find out that the phone had no password! It also had a different wallpaper. His wallpaper was a photo of him and his girlfriend's selca!

' This isn't my phone!!' As soon as the realization hit him, he started running in the direction where the man went but the man was nowhere to be fine.

'Fuck!' He cursed under his breath. He wanted to throw the phone but then thought 'What if the man comes to return my phone and take his one back? I should keep this one with myself.'

His whole day today was a total mess so he decided just to go home and play some video games.

He reached his home and opened the phone again, but it was out of battery. He went to his room and connected the phone with his charger. He went for a bath and then started playing some video games.

But then suddenly he felt a presence behind him. He turned around and screamed loudly.

" AHHHHHHHH WHO ARE YOU! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!" He shouted loudly, making the guy in front of him flinch.

His mom and dad opened the door.

" What happened!? Why are you shouting?" His mom asked him with worry.

" MOM WHO IS THIS GUY!" He asked his mom still shouting loudly.

" Whom are you talking about son? There is no one in this room." His father asked hi m while frowning.

" What are you-"

" They can't see me." The guy cut Jungkook with his deep voice.

" D-Did you hear that! He just t-talked!" Jungkook said and the guy shook his head.

" Jungkook no one is here! You just wasted our time. Have some rest, you might be hallucinating." His father said. " First you are so disoriented. You do everything at last moment and then get tired and then this happens."

His mother sighed. " Jungkook no one is here son. You should sleep now. Maybe you are stressed about something." His mom said and went away.

He looked at the guy.

" Where the heck did you come from!? Who are you!! Why can't my parents see you and only I can!?" Jungkook asked while whisper shouting. His eyes followed the guys moments who sat down and pouted cutely.

" God! You ask too many questions at a time. My head hurts." He said while pouting. Jungkook would have cooed at his cuteness if he wasn't suspicious and afraid of this cute guy.

" Just tell me what you are!" Jungkook asked with frustration.

" I am your VA." The guy said which made Jungkook confused. " VA?" He asked again.

" Yeah. I am your Virtual Assistant." Taehyung said.

" Now what the heck is that!?" Jungkook asked, getting more frustrated by every passing minute.

" It means that I am your assistant who will help you do everything that you do using a mobile." The guy answered and continued. " In short-

I am your mobile phone."

*****

I'm back my cupcakes!!! And I'll try to make this book amazing and exciting for you guys 😊💜

Many of my readers loved the meme time which I had started in my first book 'Our Royal Love'. So I decided to make a meme time for this book too! Enjoy!

MEME TIME