The incident-

Skye's pov:-  (that's right people 😗)

I walked inside y/n's house with the spare key.

"Y/n, wake up you were supposed to meet with someone today. Get ready for god's sake", I shouted only to be met with silence.

"Fucking-- Y/N!", I yelled as I walk into her room. I paused, gaping at the scene.

Y/n and Millie were lying together, with the bedsheets crumpled. Y/n's head was on millie's chest and her hands were on millie's stomach. Millie's hand went all around y/n and they looked like couple goalssss.

"Ahem", I cleared my throat.

Y/n's eyes shot open and she turned around only to see me.

"Oh-", y/n said frantically getting up bumping Millie's chin in the process.

"Oww", Millie said opening her eyes.

"Damn.", I said.

"God, what's wrong Skye?", Y/n said rubbing her eyes.

"What's wrong is that you're supposed to meet with someone in an hour and you haven't even woken up yet. Jen has been blowing up my phone all morning.", I told her, annoyed.

"Wait, what time is it?", Millie asked me.

"Uh 9:30.", I said.

"Shit.", Millie said as she shot up from the bed. "I gotta reach set at 10:00.", She said and jumped to the washroom.

"Well?", I asked y/n.

"What?"

"Care to explain what I just saw?"

"Oh hush."

*Time skip to a few days later*

Y/n's pov:-

Y/n: hello Millie.
Mills✨: hello y/n.
Y/n: let's go get dinner today
Mills✨: ok let's meet at the park.
Y/n: oKaY

*Time skip to the dinner*

"Heyyy y/n", Millie said with a smile on her face.

"Hey sunshine", I said.

She smiled and looked down shyly.

We made our way to a fancy restaurant.

"Good evening, ma'am. Good evening to you too, ma'am", the waiter greeted us as we took our seats.

"Hmm candle light. Romantic.", I teased Millie.

"Ehh it's kinda a silly though. I'll tell them to try and change the theme-", she said as I took her hand motioning her to stop.

"No. Let it stay. I like it.", I said smiling. I felt a blush creep my cheeks.

Millie smiled and nodded.

The waiter came to take our order. We gave our order as we waited patiently for it to arrive.

"So."

"Yup. So."

"Hows filming going?"

"Eh same old, same old"

"You know.... Looking back when I first saw you in my concert a month back....I never knew we'd become such close friends. I was a crazy fangirl obsessing over a celebrity who would never know I existed. But guess what? It's the complete opposite. Never did I ever think that me and Millie Bobby Brown would ever go get dinner together. Yet here I am.", I finished, fidgeting with my fork.