{×~20~×}

The elevator opened, Ace and Clarke walked into a loud mess hall filled of dequlients and heard a lady speaking to the crowd of loud delinquents.

"Your packet contains everything you need to know about Mount Weather, which I promise you is not as confusing as the map on page one makes it up to look. You came from level three, which houses our medical facility." The lady explained, Jasper turned around and saw Clarke.

"Clarke?!" He yelled in disbelief, running over and hugging her tightly. Clarke sighed of relief, hugging the boy back just as tight. Monty came walking up from behind him, neither of them noticing the small girl behind Clarke.

"Hi, you're okay." Jasper breathed out, relief to see Clarke. Monty and Clarke embrace, as Jasper notices Ace who stood a few feet behind Clarke, away from the other dequlients.

"Ace!" Jasper yelled, running over to her and embracing her tightly. Ace was shocked that Jasper had hugged her, but nonetheless hugged the boy back.

"Hi, Finn and Bellamy?" Clarke asked, looking at the two boys. Jasper looked down, swallowing the lump in his throat.

"Ckarke, they..- they didn't make it." Jasper answered it.

"We don't know that, what about Raven?" Clarke asked.

Before either one of the boys could answer, the lady interrupted them. "Welcome, Clarke, Ace. If you have any questions, I'm Keenan." She said, handing Clarke a white binder that says, 'Mount Weather' on it.

After a few moments, Clarke walked off and Ace followed Monty and Jasper to one of the fancy tables and sat down with them as they begin to eat, but Ace didn't touch a thing on the table.

"You have to try this pie." Jasper said to Monty and Ace, Monty looked up from his food as Ace looked up from an extra binder she had been given.

Monty grabs a fork, and takes a bite of the pie Jasper talked about. Montys eyes widen, "oh, my god. What is it?" Monty asked, making a face of pleasure of eating the cake, making Ace do a disgusted face.

"Gonna try some Ace?" Jasper asked, once again Ace looked up from the binder. She shook her head and looked back down at the binder, she wasn't in the mood to eat, she haven't seen her brother in about 2 weeks ago and she has no idea if he's alive or dead. Not only that, she doesn't trust anything or anyone here, she barely trusts Clarke.

"Suit yourself," Jasper said. He looked at Monty, "I don't know what it is, but its great." He takes another bite of the pie off his plate, "Mm, my turn."

Monty casually moves his plate closer to himself, "what, this? Nah. You won't like it. The pies way better."

Jasper smirks, raising his eyebrows like he is expecting a challenge. "Really? Okay. Oh."

The two boys begin to goof around, only stopping once they see Clarke approaching the table. "Hey." Clarke greets.

"Clarke." Jasper said, hiding it's playful smile. Clarke glared at him, letting him know she isn't really playing around at the moment.

"Sit down and pretend you're happy to see me." She said, sitting down the two standing boys following suit.

"We are happy to see you." Jasper said, raising a brow in question at the blonde.

"You have to try the chocolate cake." Monty said, scooting a plate of some chocolate cake closer to Ace and Clarke.

"Oh, it is so on." Jasper challenges, being stopped by Clarke.

"I'm not eating their food," Clarke said, "neither am I." Ace butts in.

"Look, they gave us a map with no exits." Clarke said, placing the binder that held open the page of the map. Ace opened the binder she had and gave it across the table to Jasper, Monty and Clarke.

"I noticed that too, I drew what I think could be a way out." Ace said, Clarke grabbed the binder she held and looked at the small sketches Ace had drew on the map.

Clarke turned her attention back to Monty and Jasper, "I need you to tell me everything you've seen, every room, every hall way, every way out."

Jasper looks at Clarke like she had grown two heads, "way out?" Jasper questions, "look around you, Clarke. There's no one hunting us here. First time in our lives we're not hungry. Why would we want to leave?" Ace glares at Jasper, starting to feel like her blood is starting to boil.

"Why would we want to leave?" Ace mocks angrily, causing Jasper's, Monty's and Clarke's head turn to her. "If you haven't noticed, look around you Jasper, there's no way out, no way to communicate to the outside world. Your friends and family are out there, my brother is out there. Things might be okay now, but that'll change, once it does, will you survive it? Will you keep everyone alive? Who will save you?" Ace said, trying to keep her voice low as the anger flowed through her voice.

"If you don't want to leave, fine, I'll let you die here. You give trust away too easy, it'll get you killed." Ace said, getting up from the table and leaving the table, not giving another glance to Jasper, Monty nor Clarke.

Jasper scoffed, "This is bumming me out, I'm gonna get more cake." Jasper said, getting up from the table with his empty plate in his hands.

Clarke watched him walk away and look for more cake, as he starts talking to a girl who she knows as Maya. She starts expecting the girl til her eyes landed on Mayas keycard that laid beside her on the table, laying on a stack of books.

She suddenly got an idea, she got up from the table and walked over. Maya tensed when she saw the girl walking over to the table.

"It's Maya, right?" Clarke asked, giving a sweet fake smile. Maya nodded, "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for this morning. I was scared and worried about my friends, I hope you can understand." Maya gave a small nervous smile back, Clarke's gave another sweet smile placing her binder on the keycard and swiping it into her hands once she picked the binder back up.

"I know she's intense, but Clarke's the only reason we survived." Jasper said, Maya nodded as she looked at the stack of books and noticed her keycard is missing.

Mayas eyes widen as she looked under the table and back up, checking in her bag, searching for the missing keycard.

"She took my keycard!"