Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs Cʟᴏsᴇᴅ + Announcements

What's up Cobra Kai's! So this is just a little A/n: I'm going to be closing requests once again! BUT there is a incentive that comes along with this authors note!

INFORMATION:
- So here's how this will work, for 20k I've decided to let you all decided what and who I'm going to write.

- How does this work? you may ask?

- Well I'll give a list of characters and plots and you guys can vote for the character and plot!

- For the delay I will be using the character and plot with the most agrees for the first.

- But for the extra time with closed requests I will be writing the character and plot with the second most votes!

NOTICE:
- The one-shots will be published after all past requests are finished so it may take a week or two!

CHARACTERS:
Vote:
- Robby Keene

- Miguel Diaz

- Older Johnny Lawrence

- Older Daniel LaRusso

- Eli Moskowitz (before Hawk)

- Hawk

- Other: (Comment who)

PLOTS:
Vote:
- Reader and character have a love triangle with another character- including drama that comes alone.

- Reader and character are best friends but soon realize they are in love with one another and karate practice confirms it.

- Reader and character are in a feud and soon become the cliche enemy to lovers.

- Reader is in love with character, while character has their eyes on someone else (or that's what reader thinks) and it all comes falling down.

- Reader is popular with Moon, Yasmin, and Sam but falls in love with a nerd character

- If you have any other plots you'd like to set in just place then in the comment and others if you like it then comment Yes!