Johnny Cade: Broken

Requested from tumblr!!
Requests closed!!!

  Most of your days consisted of spending time with the Curtis's. It was just a known thing, you were also the only girl in the gang and they protected you with their lives.

  It made you feel so special, they wanted you to feel special because you were the only girl they would ever allow in the gang. Even some of the boys girlfriends didn't know the gang nor you.

  You even got along with Dallas, not many people get along with Dallas Winston and that's saying a lot. Dallas didn't just like you because you were a girl and had all the parts, but he liked you because of your personality. You were apart of them and you understood them like no others.

  You were also kind of like the mom in the group, when they got into rumbles you would patch them up and take care of them.

  You could say that your favorite person in the gang for sure though was Johnny Cade, also known as johnnycakes.

  He hardly joined the rumbles, only when they really needed him. Ever since he got jumped by bob he was jumpy to most touch. So fighting wasn't really in the picture right now.

  It was bad enough his parents treated him like they did, but the socs on the other hand was enough to make someone weak and broken.

  Johnny would mostly hang out with you during rumbles, you would talk, laugh, and joke around to the point where you started falling in love with the puppy eye'd boy, also another nickname for Johnnycakes.

  You really didn't know how to express your feelings, the only think you knew how to do was ignore people that you liked.

  It was a coping mechanism that you had set, it also made everything awkward though. The constant avoiding made forceful comments awkward and even Johnny could feel it.. of course he could.

  It made him feel like he was more broken that he realized, though the mechanism you used made you feel better about your feelings it hurt Johnny more, it made him think you wouldn't ever want to be seen with him or be with a broken boy like him.

  He was very insecure in that area, his confidence was definitely not low. From the constant pain he would receive from his own parents and socs just lowered his confidence, therefore he was super quiet so he wouldn't draw attention to himself.

  With that being said you were at the Curtis's along with the rest of the gang, including Johnny of course. He kept the group together.

  Dallas started joking around and talking with you, you started interfering back and sparking conversations with him, little jokes here and there but all platonically considering your love for a certain puppy eye'd boy.

  Suddenly Johnny felt very left out, he was the only one in the group that wasn't speaking. It seemed that no one realized well to him, you noticed it but you didn't know what to do.

  Johnny was sitting right next to you, so it made it harder to ignore his heating presents. You were practically touching arms and legs, you could feel the heat radiating from his body and it sent goosebumps up your skin.

  Your breathing started picking up once your brain realized everything, your heart sped up until suddenly that warmth was replace with cold air as Johnny got up, stuffing his hands in his pockets and walking outside on the porch.

  A few seconds later you excused yourself and decided on checking up on Johnny, walking outside on the porch you close both the screen door and the main door wanting to have as much privacy as the thin house could maintain.

  The sound of the screen door closing caught Johnny's attention from blowing smoke up in the air. You didn't condone smoking to much, but somehow Johnny always looked so hot doing tricks like that.

  You walk over to the rocking chair beside him and take a seat, "hey Johnny" You awkwardly say.

  "Y/n" he tilts his head towards you.

  You sighed as you let silence fall over you two, "ya know, I never thought I'd say this but I really like you Y/n" Johnny finally admits looking up from playing with his fingers.

  Your heart drops as you realize you practically ignored him and he felt the same. "I guess you ignorin' me confirmed you don't like me back" He says, and you can practically hear the hurt behind his voice.

  "Johnny I-" you don't even get to finish the sentence before Johnny speaks back up.

  "It's okay Y/n, I understand I'm to broken for me to..." He sniffles, getting up stuffing his hands in his pockets and rushing down the street.

  "Wait! Johnny!" You speak up rushing towards him, but he doesn't stop walking except he speed up his pace.

  "Johnny!" You finally catch up to him gently grabbing onto his arm and stepping in front of him.

  You get a good look at his face, he has tears forming from his eyes. He turned his head away from you, embarrassed from showing you weak feelings.

  "Johnny look at me please..." You trail off, using your finger to guide him to look at you. Eventually he does.

  "I'm sorry I didn't say this before, but I love you to Johnny" You admit with red cheeks.

  "Really? You're not just sayin' that because you feel bad?" He sniffles.

  "Of course not, I'm in love with you Johnny Cade" You smile grabbing his hands and interwinding them, bringing your body's closer.

  Johnny blushes as he pull you in a much needed hug, he digs his head in the crook of your neck "I'm in love with ya' to Y/n" He states shyly.

  You both pull away from the hug, gazing into each other's eyes "can I kiss you?" You question, wanting to make sure incase you overstepped any boundaries.

  Johnny nods and you seal your lips together, his lips press firmly but still gently agains his chapped lips, he tasted like smoke and vanilla and honestly it was addicting to you.

  He places his hand on your jaw and pulls you in closer, you both pull away gently "wow you taste' good" You blush.

  "I'm sorry that sounded weird" You confirm scrunching you your nose, Johnny blushed as he lets out stutters of words.

  "N-no it's great' you taste wow'" Johnny blushes as he looks at the ground.

  "Wanna' go to the lot?" You question grabbing his hand.

  Johnny nods as you began your journey to the lot, if anyone would have told you that you would be here 5 minutes ago you would have laughed, but not anymore and you were thankful for that.