Older Johnny Lawrence: Bloody Rose

Requested from tumblr!
TW: TOXIC EX

"I just don't understand why i can't go out with my friends" You mumble, awaiting for the seat to swallow you whole.

"I already told you, you're mine and what's mine i own" Your boyfriend grits his teeth, as his hands grip the steering wheel.

"You don't own me" You say confidently as he pulls up to one of the minimarts in reseda.

He aggressively slams one hand on the steering wheel "damnit! I said your mine and I forbid you of going out" he yells.

"Whatever! You never let me do anything!" You yell angrily as you get out of the car, slamming the door.

Let's be real, the real reason he was so jealous, possessive, and angry was because he was insecure as he's already said previous times before, but you couldn't help but think that it was all just a fun game to him.

He steps out of the car and repeats your steps previously of slamming the door and walking forward to you puffing out his chest. "I don't want you cheating on me! What do you not understand?! If you listened to me we wouldn't have this problem" He groans.

You go to walk into the mini mart only to be pulled back by your boyfriends hand gripping your waist tightly.

You turn around and slap him as a reflex causing his face turn right with the impact as his neck cracked a little.

Just then someone gets out of their car and slams the door "hey, what do you think you're doing man?" The mysterious man questions as he walks closer to the situation.

He has golden blonde locks, blue piercing eyes, and a grey shirt with a black and white checked flannel. He still doesn't let go of your hand "and who are you?" He questions trying to look big and bad.

"That's my sister and I don't appreciate you touching her like that" The man states.

"Yeah right" Your boyfriend scoffs.

The last thing that could be heard was a fist coming in contact with his face, which you could have swore you heard a crack.

The guy grabs your hand and rushes you behind the building as your boyfriend lays on the cement groaning in pain.

"We're over a*shole!" You yell as he stumbles up and rushes into his car scurrying off.

"Thanks for that" You say sweetly.

"It's no problem, I'm Johnny" He holds out his hand for you to take to which you do.

"I'm Y/n" You greet.

Over the course of a couple weeks you and Johnny had kept in contact through messaging. He had learnt some things about you while you learned about his karate dojo, his students, and pretty much his life.

It was nice, Johnny was a great person to talk to. You even felt yourself staring to fall for him, it was weird seeing as you just got out of a toxic relationship but something good came out of it and it was Johnny.

You were actually having a conversation with Johnny over text once he asks a random question out of the blew, which read; "hypothetical question...what would you say if I asked you to swing by the dojo for a couple of lessons? Free of charge of course" he questions.

You raise both of your eye brows and wait a minute before reply, finally you decide on sending a simple message, which read; "I'd love to! I could definitely use a few pointers if that's alright?"