м/и тσкιтσ'ѕ ιиfσямαтισи

𝑁 𝐴 𝑀 𝐸

M/n Tokito

𝐴 𝐺 𝐸

16

𝐵 𝐼 𝑅 𝑇 𝐻 𝐷 𝐴 𝑌

August 8

𝐴 𝑃 𝑃 𝐸 𝐴 𝑅 𝐴 𝑁 𝐶 𝐸

M/n is a short, young man of light complexion with long, straight hair of a black color that fades to pale turquoise as it approaches his waist. He wears his hair loose with two clumps protruding slightly from each side of his head, a set of marginally shorter hair left down to frame his face, and unruly bangs over his forehead. He also possesses large, empty-looking mint-green eyes. He has these weird Demon Slayer mark that has been unknown to him.

M/n wears a dark, slightly turquoise-tinted version of the old Demon Slayer uniform. His uniform has longer, looser sleeves that are more reminiscent of those of a kimono than of the standard cuffed uniform. Along with this, the lack of bands of cloth wrapped around his calves gives his uniform an overall loose and sizable appearance. Finally, he wears dark blue tabi socks and a pair of white zōri with dark blue straps.

𝑃 𝐸 𝑅 𝑆 𝑂 𝑁 𝐴 𝐿 𝐼 𝑇 𝑌

M/n is an air-headed individual who seems to constantly wander off in thought and never focus on one thing. Impassive and, at times, obtuse, never letting emotion guide him. Despite this, he has been shown to get serious when it is required and is devoted to his position as the Corps' Mist Hashira.

Having originally taken after his father, he was shown to display a higher level of kindness and understanding than his demeanor as a Demon Slayer, believing he should aim to do good for others if he wanted good to be done for him.

Although M/n have lost his memory after how long he has been unconscious along in the woods.

'𝑄 𝑈 𝐼 𝑅 𝐾'

𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑡 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔

A Breathing style derived from the Wind Breathing. The Mist Breathing combat and breathing style mimics mist and vapor. Practically all its forms are a combination of sword techniques that mostly obscure the opponent's senses and surroundings. M/n is noted to have yet to completely mastered this breathing style. And is even capable of creating an entirely new seventh form to this Breathing Style.

First Form: Low Clouds, Distant Haze

M/n unleashes a powerful thrust attack in front of him.

Second Form: Eight-Layered Mist

M/n unleashes eight slashes, one on top of the other in quick succession.

Third Form: Scattering Mist Splash

M/n releases a powerful circular slash that blows away projectile attacks.

Fourth Form: Shifting Flow Slash

M/n quickly unsheathes his blade and strikes his enemy, reminiscent of an Iaido technique.

Fifth Form: Sea of Clouds and Haze

M/n dashes forward at high speed and unleashes a flurry of slashes that covers a wide area. He has yet to master this.

Sixth Form: Lunar Dispersing Mist

M/n leaps high in the air upside down and sends a series of countless ranged slashes downwards, capable of decimating a wide area.

Seventh Form: Obscuring Clouds

Possibly the Mist Breathing's most powerful technique and the personal creation of M/n Tokito. A technique in which M/n drastically changes the tempo of his movement to disorient an enemy, this technique takes the form of clouds of mist enveloping a wide area. When he shows himself, his speed will appear to be extremely slow but when he hides, he moves in the blink of an eye. This technique was able to utterly confuse and distort the senses of the enemy. He has yet to mastered this.

//𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑒𝑐ℎ𝑛𝑖𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑟𝑘 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟//