Chapter ;4

Genre: fluff/angst?

Warning: swearing/cursing/ Mention of guns, drugs, sexual slavery, blood//Kissing

CHAPTER'S PLAYLIST; Bruno Mars; Grenade // 5SOS; Youngblood // Ateez; INCEPTION // Seventeen; Check in // DAY6; Zombie // The boyz; Stealer // Little Mix; Is Your Love Enough?

Word count:2.9K

Yujin was unsure when Jaemin told her that the two of them needed to stay here until everyone back home decide what they were planning to do with her, but after all she didn't want to see anyone back there. She got out of the bathroom after changing into the clothes Jaemin bought for them, looking up at the clock and sighed.

10:00AM 

She shifted her gaze to the entrance, where she saw Jaemin, who finally come in with breakfast for the two of them. "Renjun called. " Yujin didn't say anything only getting the food out of the bags and Jaemin knew that she wasn't going to ask. "They're all debating whether or not you should stay."

"Isn't that stupid tho? I could give away your information if they let me go."

"First you don't know much, second normally when someone betrays us we either lock them up or kill th-"

"I didn't fucking betray you." Jaemin stuffed a piece of pancake in the girl's mouth shutting her up.

"But Misook doesn't want anyone to touch you, so you're safe."

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Yujin silently ate with Jaemin until the shop's door opened. "Good morning, how can I hel-" Yujin was taken back when she realized who was standing in front of her.

"Well good morning to you too. I need to talk to my sister because yesterday she hung up the call on me and didn't answer the whole night." Hongjoong gave his sister a teasing grin, but sighed when he noticed her frown. Her gaze was drawn to the two guys behind him, Seonghwa and Yunho who smiled at her, but again she ignored them. Hongjoong looked at the guy beside Yujin and walked over to him smirking. "Na Jaemin, of course you know me. I don't need to introduce myself." Hongjoong started by extending his hand for Jaemin to take, but he didn't move a muscle.  

"Oh come on, we're friends after all. Didn't they tell you about our deal yesterday? Or where you busy with my little sister." Jaemin glanced at Yujin and noticed her discomfort. Jaemin took Hongjoong's hand in his, noticing the firm hold he had on it as well as the glares from both Seonghwa and Yunho.

"What are you doing here, Hongjoong. I said we can't meet up." Yujin eventually spoke up, and her brother looked at her.

"I also said that we must talk, but not over the phone. We both have a lot to say to each other, but privately." Hongjoong glanced at Jaemin, before turning to his little sister.

"I'm sure you'll let Yunho and Seonghwa stay, so Jaemin will as well." She started

"Stay outsid-" Hongjoong turned to the two boys but was cut off by the girl.

"Jaemin is going to stay." She repeated and Hongjoong let out a breathe, before smiling at his sister, nodding his head. Yujin returned to her place beside Jaemin after the three men sat down. 

"So what are you doing with them?" Yujin turned to Jaemin and he softly nodded at her.

"I'm one of them." Hongjoong let out a chuckle, turning to the two men beside him. 

"Yujin, do you know what they do?" Seonghwa asked, looking at the girl who rolled her eyes in his direction

"I do, Seonghwa. The question here is what do you guys do? For how long were you keeping this away from me?" Yujin shifted her gaze between the three guys and they exchanged glances