63.

Hyunjin was quietly walking on the streets, she lets out a deep breath, thinking about some things on her head. "that monster.. he should be ashamed for what he did to everyone of us." she thought on her mind, she was really angry to her father.. she never wants to meet him. She was about to run away because her mom might look and be worried for her but all of sudden, she heard a familiar voice she just heard earlier at school.

"yah, Mr.. let me go who are you?!" The girl mumbled, Hyunjin then got worried so she immediately approached their direction. She held the girl on her arm and pulled her away from that creepy man, the man then went confused.. "who the fuck are you to ruin our moment?!" the man asked with an irritating tone, Hyunjin cussed and hid the girl behind her back.. the girl hold her hand tightly.. it's embarrassing but she needed to since she's scared.

"you creep" Hyunjin mumbled and kicked the man on his balls, the man widened her eyes and fell on his knees after feeling extreme pain on his pee pee. "run!" Hyunjin blurted then dragged the girl to run away with her.. with their hands holding each other tight. Hyunjin didn't mind it since she just want to protect the girl from that creepy man. After a while, they went away and stopped from running.. both of them panted as they sweat so bad, it's really tiring indeed.

"yah, Son Heejin.. are you okay?" Hyunjin immediately asked, making sure that her classmate isn't hurt. Heejin then looked at her and nodded, she blinked a few times when she noticed that Hyunjin is still holding her hand tightly.. A few seconds had passed, Hyunjin noticed it so she let go and looked away, she cleared her throat and let out a deep breath. "uh.. it's good to know that you're.. o-okay" Hyunjin stuttered, Heejin looked down shyly.

"it's already late, i should take you home. That creep might follow you, tell me where's your house" Hyunjin said so Heejin looked at her again and nodded. They walked slowly on the streets, feeling shy to each other. "Hyunjin-ah.." Heejin mumbled, Hyunjin hummed and put her hands on her pocket to feel warm. "thank your for saving me" Heejin added, Hyunjin then smiled a bit, "it's nothing." she responded, Heejin then stopped from walking when they reached a gate.. Hyunjin then stopped from walking too.

"so this is where you live? cool, i live 4 houses away from here" Hyunjin mumbled, Heejin smiled to her and bowed.. "see you tomorrow, thanks again for saving me" Heejin said, Hyunjin can't help but to get mesmerized by Heejin's stunning smile.. it's so beautiful. Hyunjin then lifted her hand and pat Heejin lightly on the head, Heejin the bit her lower lip as she feel butterflies flying all over her stomach.. "she's.. patting my head" Heejin thought on her head.

"see you tomorrow, Heejin-ah" Hyunjin said then walked away, Heejin then watched her vanish in every step.. She then placed her hand on her head then her smile becomes wider.. no one did that to her.. ever since then so it's her first time experiencing it.. surprisingly.. it feels really nice, she can't forget how Hyunjin's soft hands gently pat her head. She then went inside their house, with still that smile on her lips.

Meanwhile, Hyunjin also reached home.. she was removing her shoes and her mom came out from the kitchen with worried eyes. Jieqiong approached her daughter and pulled her for a hug.. "what took you so long? i was so worried.. is there something that happened?! Hyunjin-ah.. what took you so long.." she mumbled in a worried tone as tears fell on her eyes, Hyunjin heard her mom sniffed so it signals her that she's crying.

Hyunjin hugged her mother back and calm her down, she knows that her mom is really worried because she came home late.. she knows that her mom is just afraid that she might met danger on the road. "mom, i'm fine.. don't cry" Hyunjin mumbled but her mom didn't stop and hugged her even tighter.. "i'm afraid you'll meet him on your way home and he'll take you away from me" her mother mumbled as she cries, Hyunjin bit her lower lip.. at the moment she heard those words, she could really tell that her father really traumatized her mom.

hi, it's been quite a while i guess. so hi there, how are you? ^^