Finding You!

Taehyung's POV

We were about to sing our last song. It was ARMY time (The time spent by the members at the end of a concert for ARMYs singing the songs which they made for them!).

Only then I walked around the edge of the stage on the extreme right when I saw her,I hoped that my eyes wouldn't lie to me. I really couldn't believe my eyes.

I wanted to get a clear view of her, but Jungkook came and put his hand over my shoulders and sang his part as if to remind me that it's my turn after him.

We sang together and soon we bid goodbye to them - to those for whom we'll forever be grateful for.

We changed our clothes and headed to the hotel.

I was lost in thoughts..something about her was driving me crazy. She seemed like a mystery to me, like sometimes when you meet someone you desperately want to get to know about them.

"Taehyung are you listening??" I heard Jimin shouting at me.

"Yahh, what is the need to shout like this?!"

"I was talking to you idiot!!" he said

"Ahh..." I was about to tell him but Jin hyung cut me off.

"Taehyung seems to be occupied with thoughts lately,am I right?" he winked.

"What's that bothering you Tae?" Namjoon hyung asked me concerned.

"Is it about the girl?" Sejin,Our manager asked me.

"Yes but no, I don't know why I'm drawn to her but there's something telling me to not just stop myself here" I said to them.

"It's okay, you can go talk to her. I can't stand seeing you like this" Jin hyung said.

"Really?? Can I?" I turned the question to our manager.

He thought for a while but after then the corner of his lips curved into a smile.

"You can, but be careful that no one other than her must know your identity" he said.

With that instruction I hopped out of the bus..which was fortunately near to her restaurant. I started to walk towards the direction of that shop, I wore my coat, hat along with the mask and tucked my hand in my pocket. Only then I realized it had been so late, I wondered if she'd be here or not. When I went there badly hoping that I could find her...the door sign read closed. All of my excitement shattered, I must have come too late. It was 10:30 PM.

I was about to turn and then I heard a sound coming from the other side of the door. Only then I was able to see clearly through the tinted glasses that she's inside. My shattered hopes were back alive, I couldn't help myself from smiling.

She was taking a note of something but when she moved, she hopped a little and that made me know that it must be still painful. I frowned.

I wanted to help her with whatever work she was doing. I can't just go in and order a food with her like this, that'll be really rude.

I opened the door and went in. She jumped hearing the sound of me coming in.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to startle you" I told her to assure that there's nothing to be frightened of.

She was quiet for a while. I was worried, did I make a wrong move?! Her silence was torturing. What she must have been thinking now?! I wanted to know if she is fine. I moved closer to her, I was just 2 feet away. She really didn't seem to know that I walked here. I waved my hands in front of her to make her hear me.

"I said I'm sorry!...Are you alright?!"

I asked her again. She shook her head.

"Yahh! Do you have a habit of coming in when the shop says it is closed?!!" she snapped at me.

I chuckled. "Relax, I just came here to see you! See, You might need a helping hand" I said as I pointed to her notepad and her injured ankle.

She quickly held that notepad to her chest thinking that it will block me from helping her. How childish I wondered.

"Whatt?! Why do you have to see me?"

And for that I didn't know the answer myself but felt the need to, I thought to myself.

"If you want any food to order You can come tomorrow! You don't have a habit of wandering around on day time uh!? The shop was open the whole day, my friends were taking care of it. By the way I don't want your help. I can do it by myself!" she kept on talking not bothering to receive an answer from me.

She must be protective of herself and that's why she's being hard on strangers I assumed. That protective strong coat that she has built around her, I wanted to break it down and get to know the girl who is inside that. 

"I couldn't come in the day time, I was busy..Umm..With some schedules..and I was in the concert" I said smiling when she was done.

"Ohh" was all that came out from her.

I was so done with wearing the mask, I decided to take it off. I looked around and no one seemed to have been wandering around as it has been late now. I took my hat and the mask off.

I was surprised that she didn't recognize me when she saw my face.