51: birthday special

warning// steamy, suggestive scenes

"Jayyy- Stop please!" Hyerin panted as she couldn't keep up with his pace. Jay just laughed at her and kept pushing on as he pleased. Hyerin was tired of his competitiveness, especially when it came to cycling around the city. Some days she wished that she never asked him to teach her.

"It's not my fault you're a slow poke," he just called out to her as he pedalled faster. Hyerin whined but continued until she could at least stay within a metre of him.

"Where are we even going anyways. It better not be the field, because I'm kinda sick of it," she played.

Jay's bike came to a quick halt, making Hyerin smash the hold on her brakes. Hyerin looked at Jay, concerned as to why he stopped so suddenly.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Do you really hate the field...?" Jay said quietly with clear sadness. Hyerin paused to see if he was being serious, and once she figured that he was, she burst into a loud cackle.

"You know I'm joking right?" Hyerin laugehd as she placed a hand on his. Jay pouted and looked away. Hyerin was taken aback by this and continued to try and win his trust.

"It's my favourite place," Jay put simply still not looking at her.

"Baby, please don't take me seriously. I love the field. I love our dates there and when we visit with the boys. I pinky promise," Hyerin hooked her pinky with his and held it tight, even though his hold was loose.

"Fine," Jay gave in with a sigh, though not completely convinced, "And no we're not going to the field. We're going somewhere... better."

"Will you tell me?" Hyerin pleaded.

"Nope," Jay smiled, "Now hurry up or we're going to be late!"

Hyerin watched as he dashed off on his bike. She shook her head, and knew that she could tolerate his odd antics because of how much she loved him.

After a tiring ten minutes, the two finally arrived at a dock. There were all types of boats tied up to the wooden posts as they bobbed up and down in the water. It was coming to 6pm and so the sun began to descend from its high position in the sky. This made the water reflect a golden light upon both of their faces. Hyerin was puzzled by his choice of location, but questioned it no further. She only continued to follow him in chaining their bikes up to a metal fence.

The excitement in Jay's face couldn't be contained, especially because he could see the reflecting sun in her eyes. He knew the moment was dawning soon and had to get on with his well thought out plan. As soon as Hyerin had finished, he grabbed her hand and led her down the dock.

"Are we boating, Mr Park?" Hyerin said with a curious tone.

"You are absolutely correct, Miss Eun," Jay followed her play on words as he motioned to a small boat. It was not a full yacht much to Hyerin's delight, but it was brand new and very pleasing to the eye.