Chapter 37

We spent the next week traveling all over the United States, we went to Chicago, New York city, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Seattle, Denver, New Orleans and some smaller cities.

On various occasions, I had to perform in two different cities on the same day which was extremely tiring.

We spent the next week in Europe and then, we went to our last stop in Paris.

"We're gonna stay here for the rest of the week" I announced as we entered the black limo.

"Finally! I was seriously regretting coming with you because we only worked all the time" Beth yelled, throwing her hands up in the air in a celebratory way.

"You mean I worked while you tagged along" I said raising an eyebrow.

She just huffed knowing my words were right, after a few minutes, we reached our hotel which looked like a palace.

The hotel had a cream color palette and was built to resemble the structure of a 19th century palace. It had huge pillars and a very tall ceiling, there were random paintings scattered on the walls, some were on the ceiling too. The whole place looked like it was straight out of an old history book or a movie.

"You really know how to pick places" Corey whispered in awe.

"Nice choice of words" I replied, smirking.

"Don't get all snappy on me! How am I supposed to focus on words when I have this perfect view in front of me" he retorted, glaring at me.

"Shut up you're making my ears bleed" Brandon groaned, rolling his eyes.

"You guys aren't cursing as much as you used to" I commented, crossing my arms around my chest.

"Hah! and get another beating from you? No thanks" Brandon said, glaring at me. 

"The back of my head still hurts, you know?" Corey followed up, touching the area where I hit him a few days ago for cursing at Beth who took his snack.

"You deserved it" I replied, letting out a huff.

"You should enter a kickboxing competition or something. Ballerinas are supposed to be gentle and fragile, not built like some street gangster" Beth said, smirking.

"Nah, the street gangsters would be offended, they aren't nearly as violent as she is" Ethan teased, finally joining into the conversation.

"Do you wanna see what violent is?" I gritted out,  clenching fists.

Ethan hid behind Brandon who immediately pushed him away.

"Dude she won't hit you! She'll probably hit me!" Brandon yelled, furrowing his brows.

"Did you forget the time she punched me and almost broke my nose when I hid her makeup bag?" Ethan replied in the same high tone.

"Never touch a girl's makeup" Beth and I said in the same time.

We were all laughing when I felt someone stare at me from the back of my head.

I quickly whipped my head to the side and tried to make out who was staring at me so intensely that I could feel it, I scanned through the crowd of people that were there but I still found no one who was actually staring directly at me.

"Let's go to our suite" I said looking around one last time.

"Let's go!" Corey yelled, a smile on his face.

Even if I couldn't figure out who or where, I knew someone was staring at me, following me with their eyes.

Once in our suite, I showered and took a quick nap before my last performance.