THREE

Angel

I wake up to the sunlight peering through my window landing on my lidded eyes. I yawn and sit up on my bed pulling the covers off my body and examining my knee.

I slowly peel the bandage off looking at the cut on my knee that has almost fully healed. The cut is surrounded by a purple bruise.

I hiss in pain as I bend my knee letting my legs droop over the side of my bed.

I pick my phone up and check the time 9am. "Oh god" I say to myself as I remember Kiara and John B telling me to be at my dock by 10.

I get up my knee hurting to walk on I make my way to my bathroom take off my pajamas and step into the shower.

I wash my hair and body after about 15 minutes I turn off the water and wrap a towel around my body.

Using another to dry my hair I get my brush and brush through my hair. Letting it air dry I grab my makeup from the cabinet built into the mirror I get out my eyebrows pencil and some concealer.

I do my eyebrows and put some concealer under my eyes and around my eyebrows. I put the toilet seat down sitting on it and applying some concealer to the bruise on my knee. 

I put my pajamas in my wash basket and walk back into my room and look at the time on my phone. 9:47am "still got time" I say to myself walking over to the draw I put my bikinis in yesterday.

I grab my favorite baby blue bikini, grey denim shorts, black mesh jacket my vape and new liquid.

I know I know but vaping at 16 isn't as big a shock to people I bought it about 2 months

I know I know but vaping at 16 isn't as big a shock to people I bought it about 2 months. I have 4 more incase Lucy finds them, I take her liquid as well cause she buys 2 of everyone she buys.

So I take one each time cause she never notices. I fill up my vape then putting the liquid back into the small black box sliding it back under my bed. I put my vape in my back pocket doing the same with my phone checking the time before putting it in the same pocket as my vape, 9:50am.

I brush through my hair one last time and smile at myself in the mirror my knee dose the hurt to walk on anymore it's not noticeable. In the slightest. I step out of my room and see the floor that was full of glass now clean.

I walk down stairs seeing my aunt in the kitchen "morning AJ" she groans clearly hungover "morning Lucy, do you mind if I have a beer? I'm off out with some friends today" I ask walking into the kitchen opening the fridge door and grabbing a bottle of beer. "Friends? already that was fast, you can take a couple if you want" she says smiling standing next to me looking in the fridge.

I grab 3 more beers enough for us all "ok bye see you when I get back" I say walking out the back door putting on a pair of white sandals I had left there.

"Jess keep your phone on you!" She shouts from the back porch.

I give her a thumbs up and walk down the dock right to the end.