0.3 Chapter 3 - Revisitor

TW// bit of derealization
George's POV
George was leaned up against the wall by the stage, lost in thought. He had gotten a few new things, such as that Puppet box. He believed it wouldn't attack anyone this time.

And this new game, called Midnight Motorist. It was a weird racecar game. George got weird vibes but nobody else seemed affected. Plus the kids loved it, so he decided to keep it.

"George!" Bad called, snapping him back into reality.

George glanced over at his friend, boosting himself off of the walls and walking over. Skeppy was staring intently down at the game, trembling.

"Is he okay?" George asked Bad, signalling to the fixated male.

Bad shrugged. "I dunno. He said he saw an opening in one of the walls and then-"

"He fuckin froze," Tommy cut in, poking Skeppy's arm.

"Language!" Bad snapped, earning an eye roll from the younger.

"Okay, hold on," George said, waving the two of them back. "Skeppy? Hello?"

He didn't answer. Taking a wild guess, George grabbed one of Skeppy's arms and pulled him away from the game.

To his surprise, Skeppy gasped, seeming to snap back into reality. He flailed around for a moment, managing to hit George multiple times before looking to realize what was happening.

"What happened?" Tommy asked Skeppy. He glanced at Bad, then Tommy, then at the game.

"I saw like.. a road," Skeppy explained unhelpfully. Tommy sighed in disapointment.

"I'll check it out," George said, helping Skeppy back to his feet. "You guys go like- harrass Puppet or something. I gotta see this."

"Okay! Have funnnnn," Tommy called as he hurried after Bad and Skeppy, who had walked away.

George waited until they were gone before turning back to the machine. He ran his hand across it, a tad bit confused. It still freaked him out, now even more after what just happened.

If only Punz were here, George let out a sad sigh.

D𝙹リ'ℸ ̣  ꖎᒷℸ ̣  t𝙹ᒲᒲ|| リᒷᔑ∷ ╎ℸ ̣.

George jumped, nearly knocking himself over. A few people looked over at him and he laughed nervously, waving awkwardly and speed-walking into the parts and services room.

He put his hands down on the table and tried to process what he had just thought. That WAS his thought, right?

He was in control.
      Right..?

"Hello?" He asked out loud, feeling somebody walk past him.

When he turned, however, nobody was there. George glanced around the room, backing against the wall cautiously.

"What the hell.." he murmured uncertainly.

F⚍ᓵꖌ, you ↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣  ⚍リ↸ᒷ∷ᓭℸ ̣ ᔑリ↸ gᔑꖎᔑℸ ̣ ╎ᓵ.

George snapped his head up and scanned the shelves, the table, the floor. Did Punz put something in his head before he died?

"Hey! If you're the guy Punz was talking about stop being weird and come out!" George snapped furiously, boosting himself off the wall and hurrying to the door that led to storage.

Gᒷ𝙹∷⊣ᒷ look╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒲᒷᒲ𝙹∷|| ʖ𝙹𝙹ꖌ, i have ᔑ ℸ ̣ ∷ᔑリᓭꖎᔑℸ ̣ 𝙹∷ you ⎓⚍ᓵꖌ╎リ⊣ ⊣∷ᒷᒷリ ᓭᓵ∷ᒷᒷリ ᓭ╎ᒲ!¡.

George had absolutely no idea what that meant. Were they speaking TV static or something? Was this even real?

Was he real?

The animatronic looked down at his hands, mind racing.

All the sudden there was a loud crash as George heard one of the drawers slam open. Expressing terror was very difficult as an animatronic but he would probably be crying by now.

He walked over and was about to close the drawer that had opened when he noticed Punz's memory book. Sadness pooled in his chest as he picked it up and opened it, flipping through the pages. He had never actually fully read through it.

George paused on a two page list full of strange symbols and an alphabet which looked to be some type of translator.

"What the.." George murmured, glancing up and down at the pages.

He grabbed one of the spare bookmarks from the world desk and slipped it into the middle of the book, closing it and tucking it under his arm.

He did NOT realize how long he had been away until he burst back into the dining room and saw Tommy playing through that same game from earlier. Skeppy was cheering him on while Bad looked pretty uncertain.

The pizzeria owner hurried over to the group, shimmering with excitement.

Tommy pulled out his phone a moment later, answering with a quick "ello?"

"Bad, I have something to show you," George said, holding up the memory book in both hands.

0.3