𝟐. 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧

𝐙ymeir sat on his bed staring at the wall, something he tended to do a lot when he was sober

    𝐙ymeir sat on his bed staring at the wall, something he tended to do a lot when he was sober. Zymeir had a really bad weed problem and his homeboys weren't making it no better.

Zymeir lost both of his parents at 15, it was around the same time he met Rantz and Dom. At this time, his only way of coping was smoking and it got worse over the years.

And I don't want no more love, I feel it's poison
Late at night I can't sleep 'cause I hear voices

He was now 27 and living with his two homeboys who were jobless and living under his roof. Zymeir worked as a tattoo artist, and it was one of the only time he was sober because he didn't want to fuck up any of his clients tattoos.

Zymeir had a tendency of forgetting everything said to him while high, which was one of the reasons why Ella was worried sick about him, and also why he couldn't see that his homeboys were no good for him.

Tellin' me I'm too deep, quit tryna force it
Got too much stuck on my chest, can't get it off of me

He slowly got up and went to his bathroom to get ready for the day. He took a quick shower before brushing his teeth and washing his face. He put on black sweatpants and a black hoodie before matching it with his black Jordan 4's.

Zymeir went down his two story house stairs, and saw his homeboys smoking and poppin pills on his couch.

" Fuck is y'all niggas doin? it's 8 in the damn morning" he shook his head

" Ya' want sum of this?" Rantz held the blunt to him, completely ignoring his last statement.

" Nah, you know ion' smoke when i work" he declined

" Mane you one lame ass nigga" he chuckled going back to his seat.

Zymeir shrugged and went to get sum to eat out of the kitchen. He toasted sum bread and made sum eggs before turning off the oven and quickly making himself a plate.

He ate breakfast in 10 mins and was out of the house right after. He got in his black challenger and pulled off to his tattoo shop who was 30 mins away from his house.

I would keep goin by Big Scarr is now playin

" FROZONE!" he yelled slightly getting turnt.

"A-a-ain't scared to kill you
I ain't got no heart or no feelings, can't feel you (Uh-uh)
Smokin' on opp pack, this boy smell like mildew (Boy smell like mildew)
Cartier watch on my arm give me chills (It do)" he rapped