Chapter Twenty-Four

click the star!
*sorry for any mistakes*
don't be afraid to comment!

*FAIRLY LONG CHAPTER AHEAD*

The Next Week

Tuesday

Two Days Before Christmas

11 am

"Yes ma'am, no thank you, okay see you soon." Mikah hung up and turned to Maia who was fighting not to pull off her nails.

"What happened ?" she looked up to him smiling.

"I got an earlier move in date"

"OH ! forreal when ?" Maia smiled.

"She said i got from now to the new year instead of from the new year to the third week in January , the person left earlier than expected and they didn't really do nothin to the place so it ain take so long for them to clean up or anything like that" He explained.

"Ouuu that's what's up" She nodded "so you bought shit for the place yet ?"

He shook his head "nah, i been waitin to sell this one piece, but i can live without that money for now, i just got two more offers."

"What happened to the three you told me about a while back ?" Sometimes, people would make offers, but they wouldn't necessarily pull through.

"Uh, two pulled through and one fell out." He said looking at his phone, it started to ring."This the gallery give me a sec"

Maia nodded going to scroll through tik tok.

she saw a workout video and saved it knowing she wasn't going back to it and any point.

ima get a bigger ass she nodded to herself.

Two minutes later Mikah walked into the room.

"Okay, what you wanna do today knuckle head?"

Maia rolled her eyes at the boy and shrugged "Ion know stinkalink."

He shook his head "no."

Maia laughed "what you mean no."

"I refuse to be called stinkalink, what even is that nigga." He was concerned as to where she found shit.

She nodded "found that one on tik tok"

"Ima delete that shit." He shook his head.

"Uht uht, i got over one thousand drafts, do better." She side eyed him.

"You wanna go apartment shopping ?" She asked, he shook his head.

"OU, i went to a storage unit that my parents had, i found an old camcorder, anddd I finally got a new battery and memory card for my camera."

"Nice, is it like old old time camcorder?"

She shook her head "nah, like Samsung something, I can't remember."

"Lemme see it."

Mai got up from her bed and went into her closet pulling out a small box and pulled out a black leather case.

She pulled the flap letting the velcro sound off making Mikah shiver, he hated that sound, it crawled his skin.

"tho thensthitive" Mai laughed pulled the camera out handing it to Mikah.

he rolled his eyes "this cute."

"cute ?" Mai laughed

he nodded "yup, i can see you usin it, so you tryna get back into that stuff ?"