28: The Birthday Girl

Bella

I feel the bed beside me dip, and I stir a little in my sleep but decide to keep my eyes close. I didn't want to wake up right now. I was in the middle of an amazing dream, more like a lovely, sweet dream. And yes, of course I was dreaming about my man, my love - Lucca.

We both were alone on a beautiful cruise, touring around the Europe. Enjoying the sea breeze and the warmth from the sun above us. I snuggled close to Lucca's naked chest and rest my hand over his beating heart. I inhale deeply enjoying his closeness and his scent way too much.

And Lucca is busy playing with my hair, running his fingers through my soft waves and rubbing them gently between the tips of his fingers. It was one of his favorite habit that I was starting to love more and more by the passing day. I never let anyone touch my hairs because they were so fragile and it hurt whenever someone tried to style them or touch them. That's the only reason I have messy buns or braids all the time, that's the best I can do on my own.

But every single time Lucca touches my hair he is always extra careful with them. It is like he knows how much I hate people touching them but for some reason his touch doesn't bother me. His touch is always gentle and soft, caring filled with so much love and affection.

I was still enjoying the sea breeze in my dreams when I felt a warm hand circle my waist from side - knowing too well whom it belonged to my traitors body melted right into his touch. It was like my body belonged to Lucca more than it belonged to me. He had control over me and for some reason I wasn't sad about it.

Lucca was the only man who makes me feel special and loved. The only man who would do anything for me.

I smile dreamily as I keep my eyes close enjoying the moment - taking in Lucca's warmness. If this all was a dream, I would want it to last forever and ever.

"Happy birthday Angel," Lucca whispers softly close to my ear before kissing my bare shoulder and pulling me closer to his chest. I smile deeply and squeeze my eyes close with excitement.

When he is around me or touching me I swear I lose all self control and melt right into his arms just like now. I mold and fit with him.

I try to roll over, so I can look into his beautiful eyes but instead of letting me. I feel his arms around my waist tighten up. His possessive side makes me smile even more and the crazy butterflies in my stomach run wild again. "Lucca, let me turn. l want to see you." I laugh as I beg him to loosen his hold around me.

You would think a big mafia head would hate to cuddle or express his emotions. But you are wrong he loves to cuddle with me every single chance he gets. I am like his favourite stuffed toy whom he loves to snuggle with.

"Oh in that case," I hear Lucca whisper under his breath before his strong arms loosen up around me and then I turn around to face the love of my life, Lucca Massimo.

"Morning," He says when our eye meets. He had a beautiful smile on his face and just by looking at him a smile pulls up on my lips too. He has this effect on me, every time he is around I feel a strong pull towards him. Glancing down I notice he was all dressed up, as always. Though he looked impeccably handsome today.

"Morning," I say shyly as I ogle him one more time in a totally not so subtle manner.

As usual Lucca was dressed to impress. He was wearing his cobalt blue formal suit with the pearly white shirt, which was my all time favourite. Lucca in white, in general, was my favorite. It was like the color white was just made for him, it compliments each and single of his feature. His olive golden skin, his beautiful full lips and don't get me started on mesmerizing sea blue eyes. They are the one of the million reasons I don't want to leave this man ever. I want to sleep next to him and wake up with him next to me and keep gazing at those beautiful eyes forever and ever.