Chapter 24

Jeon Jungkook's pov

After talking to Misoo noona for the first time via messages, I couldn't be happier than now.

Jin hyung called me to have dinner and we all sat down to see Namjoon hyung missing. Jin hyung asked jimin hyung to go and call Namjoon hyung, since he was asleep on the living room's couch.

He too came back and we all sat down to eat dinner. Jimin hyung and Tae hyung were sitting on my either sides in the table.

"So jungkook? Talked to her?", Jimin hyung whispered to me.

"Yeah tell me too.", Tae hyung whisper yelled too.

"Yeah we talked for two hours.", I shyly replied.

Both of them started nudging me and teasing me about it. When I looked at them, I could see how much happy they were feeling because of me. How did I get so much lucky to have them in my life. I loved them so much.

We finished our dinner and I went with them to their room and shared everything we talked about.

Jimin hyung gave me more advises and Tae hyung teased me for blushing every now and then. I was one step closer to Misoo noona and I couldn't be more content about it. I really like her and both of them are helping me so much so that I could win her heart.

After sometime I left their room to go towards my room to rest. I couldn't stop thinking about noona. I was going towards my room when I saw Namjoon hyung's room.

I want to talk to him too. I wouldn't tell him about noona now but I want to sit by him and listen to him talking. He had always advised me in every important thing I did. Whatever decisions I made, the first one to know about it was Namjoon hyung. Not only did he hear me everytime, he made sure that I accomplish it and he helped me improve more and more.

I thought about talking to him for sometime and then go to my room. J knocked twice to get no reply. I knocked again to get the same response.

So I slowly opened the door to see the room empty. I went towards washroom to see if he's there but he wasn't there too.

Maybe Namjoon hyung is in the studio. I went towards the studio to see it empty too.

No. Is he with Noona now?

I felt my stomach twitching. I slowly went towards the lift and clicked the floor number.

I crossed my fingers.
"Please hyung do not be with Noona now. Please".I whispered to myself.

I slowly went towards the room to see the lights on. He was there.

Still for confirmation, I went towards the door and saw them coming close to each other. I couldn't bear seeing more. I ran back to the dorm with tears flowing from my eyes.

Why Namjoon hyung. Why did it had to be Misoo noona. I like her. I liked her since the start. But you are taking her away from me. You are taking me first love away from me. You were never this selfish. Why now?

I sat down on the couch and thought about all these things. While I was talking to her, she said that she wouldn't talk to me after dinner.

So it was because she had to meet Namjoon hyung. She refused to talk to me because of him. Today, I asked her to talk to me infront of him and still Namjoon hyung turned selfish and asked her to meet him when he knew I wanted to talk to her.

You started this Hyung. I never wanted to do this to you but you have left me no more choice. I'm gonna tell you everything tonight. If he too says that he likes her and he can't leave her, I would ask him to choose between me and her.