Forewarning

ATTENTION: this fanfiction includes the following that can either be upsetting or disturbing to some readers. Do not read if you are uncomfortable!

• Manipulation

• Brainwashing

• Mind-control

• Abuse of power

• Victim blaming

• Anxiety/panic attacks

• Mentions of glorifying suicide

• Mild racist comments towards your Snezhnayan background

• Implied sexual harassment

• In the chapters "The Trio of Best Friends", "The Northland Bank" and "The Ten Million Mora Bounty" there are brief mentions of Chilumi, (Childe confesses to having feelings for the Traveller, who is Lumine)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING THE FANFIC:

• Electro Delusion!Scaramouche

• All characters in this fanfic are depicted as 18 or older and will be seen as such.

• The plot runs along the Rex Lapis' Gnosis quest, however, there are some changes that stray off the canon plot.

• You are enlisted into the Fatui as a part of the Cryogunner Legionnaires. Your Vision is Cryo.

• In this story, you have an older brother named Nikolai. He is also a Fatui soldier, a lieutenant Geochanter Bracer with a Geo Vision.

REMEMBER:

• Be respectful towards other readers and the author.

• Spoilers in the comments should be marked with SPOILER WARNINGS.

• There are no limits to what you should or shouldn't comment, you can say whatever you want.

• Try not to advertise any other fanfics, it's a little disrespectful.

•Moreover, I hope you enjoy reading!

Thank you for reading this forewarning, you may continue to the first chapter!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

- Kazu