ᴘᴀʀᴀɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ.

[A/N] This chapter contains cringe fluff! Prepare yourself!!

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Awoken to the next day, Y/N's eyes flutter open. There were bits of dried drool on their cheek and pillow, and they felt all groggy and gross. Sitting up, and getting out of bed, they make their way to the bathroom to wash their face, splashing water atop of it and gently wiping it off with a towel. Y/N made their way downstairs to be delightfully greeted by the smell of fresh waffles. Peering into the kitchen, Y/N spotted Philza and Techno working together to make the source of the compelling treat. "Morning." Y/N spoke, catching the attention of Technoblade.

"Hullo." Technoblade replied, wiping his hands on his apron.

"Mornin' Mate." Phil said, keeping his eyes on the cooking waffles.

"Waffles?" Y/N walked over to Techno, peering over his shoulder. Techno nodded, moving to the side so Y/N could get a full view. "What'd you put inside it?" She asked, noticing the red dots.

"Berries. Phil's idea. Trust the birdman, I guess." Techno answered. He earned a laugh from Phil before getting a small whack from him as well. "Ouch." Techno monotoned, rubbing the spot he hit. "The pain. I'm in agony. Oh lord, oh God. I don't know how long I'll make it." Techno continued in the same, monotone voice. Y/N wheezed, making Technoblade laugh from how stupid they sounded. "Why do you laugh like that?" Techno said between chuckled.

"ShuhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-" Y/N started, but got cut off by their own wheezing.

"Tea's ready." Phil joked, causing Y/N only to spiral more in their laughing fit. Technoblade couldn't stop himself from laughing himself, and the result of the two laughing only caused Philza to laugh along.

"I'M GONNA BURN THE FUCKIN' WAFFLES MATE." Phil said between laughs, keeping an eye on the waffles.

"ALL I HEAR IS ARSON!" Y/N cheered.

"Y/N THIS IS YOUR HOUSE!" Technoblade yelled back between laughs.

"yOUR POINT?" Y/N replied.

"WE'RE NOT BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE." Phil laughed.

"FUCK YOU, MAN." Y/N cussed Phil out. Techno let out a dramatic gasp.

"dON'T TAlk tO MY fAThER liKE tHAT." Technoblade said, taking off his apron and placing it on the counter.

"Or else what ELSA?" Y/N challenged.

"ELSA-?" Phil screeched, not knowing the context of the nickname.

"That's it." Techno quickly went back to his monotone voice, slowly approaching Y/N. Backing away, Y/N's laughter started to die down.

"Techno, we can talk about this- it was a prank- a troll- a haha jk- I didn't mean it- I DIDN'T MEAN IT-" Y/N yelled before taking off, Techno chasing after her. Unfortunately, she only made it to the living room before Techno tackled her, pinning her on the ground. "Wow if you're in love with me just say so." Y/N teased. Technoblade was stunned for a moment, his face getting red. Y/N took the opportunity to break from under him, but her attempts were futile as Technoblade quickly snapped out of it.

"You'll pay for that." Techno threatened.

"How so, lOVeR bOy?" Y/N mocked. Techno straddled Y/N, releasing his hands from her wrists and down to her waist and stomach, tickling her endlessly. "AH- WAIT- HAHAHA- NO STOP- TECHN- HAHAHAHAHA- TECHNO I SWEAHAHAAR TO GOD- HAHAHAHA- PHIL HELP ME-" Y/N struggled to get her threat through her laughter. Her eyes began to water, as she squirmed from under the larger man. After a couple of seconds, Techno let her go. Y/N stood up and stumbled back, getting into a defensive position. "Stop fLIRtiNG with me." Y/N said. Techno chuckled, before turning around.