chapter 11 ( The Memories)

The ticking of clock echoes in the silence of her room

The ticking of clock echoes in the silence of her room...As she sat on her bed with her left hand gripping the bedsheet... Her heart was beating unevenly while her mind keeps itself ready for the confession her father was going to make...

"Hayfa Or mei cousins the... Wo mere choti phuphi jaan ki eklauti aulad thi...Hm sb ki jaan...! "

Flashback

Abdul Aziz Aman Married Hania Altaf khan and have three childrens

A son and two daughters

His elder born Shamsher Abdul Aman Married his paternal cousin Rashida Begum

They had a boy Ibrahim after 5 years of their marriage because of rashida's health issues...

His middle born Aliya Abdul Aman was married to a far relative Owais Khan

They had two childrens a boy named Hamza and a  girl named Nawal

Aliya with her family had shifted to America and only came back to India when there would a happy occasion in the Aziz Villa...

His younger born and the most loved child Hania Abdul Aman was married to her best friend Arham Siddiqui

And only had a daughter Hayfa Arham Siddiqui the Joy of Aziz Villa

Years passed and the childrens of Aman household grows up...

Ibrahim being the eldest of all cousins was the first one to get married...

Sadiya Rehman the Daughter of Adnan Rehman was the girl of Ibrahim's dream...he loved the girl unconditionally and to his luck his feelings were returned from her too....

Sadiya and Ibrahim met when Ibrahim was just a 5 years old and sadiya was a 4 years old... They both met as business partners children and then become classmates and then best friends and with passing time love started blooming in both hearts...

Ibrahim being a straight forward has already told his father about his likeness and his father had no problem with it... Unlike a little girl who used to steal his glances every now and then was facing a heartbreak seeing her prince Ibrahim and her dia baji treated as a couple in the house...

Hayfa the little girl of 15 didn't even remember when she fell for her elder cousin Ibrahim a 25 year old handsome guy... Perhaps when she was 10 and he was 15 then she must have fell for him because of his sweet nature towards her treating her like a doll Pampering her with toys and chocolates... Or probably when he had caught her from falling from the guava  tree when she had claimed it to pick some fresh guava for him...