New allies.

The word of Dream's and Tommy's last fight spread around fast, no one knew why Dream wanted Tommy there and the SBI and Ranboo didn't know who spread the news.

Quackity stood in front of the house of the man he feared more than anything, he knew he said he needed to kill the man.

But really killing Dream was his priority right now, and even though Quackity didn't like Technoblade he did like Tommy and wanted to protect the boy.

Just like Sam, Ranboo, Technoblade, Philza and Wilbur protected him.

So yes, he was really doing this now.

Taking one deep breath, he knocked on the door. To his suprise, Wilbur opened the door.

"Quackity?" Wilbur asked, he expected it to be Ranboo, because Ranboo was making a vault somewhere.

"Hi, Wilbur." Quackity said and then added, "can i come in?"

Wilbur looked around one last time, making sure Quackity was alone and then stepped back letting him come inside.

"Guys! We have a visitor!" He shouted while sitting down on the couch.

When Technoblade saw who it was he wasn't happy, Philza wasn't either.

"Leave my house." Technoblade said calmly, too calm.

"No- Wait- just hear me out." Quackity said, begged.

Technoblade sighed, but let him talk.

"You knoe the news of the whole Tommy and Dream thing spread fast... Tubbo wanted you dead Techno, But my priority was always to kill Dream. I wanna help you guys."

Technoblade was silent, just looking at his family, because he honestly didn't care.

Wilbur sighed and said, "Tommy? You decide." Tommy looked shocked, but nodded, "You can help big Q."

Tommy and big Q used to be really good friends and maybe, they could be again.

~

Punz was pacing in his house. He was the only one with Dream's trust.

Dream had told him to pretend to be against him... But he wasn't pretending anymore.

The only reason he still helped Dream a little bit was because of the money he was getting.

But Dream had told him his plan with Tommy and he had spread it as fast as possible, hoping it would give the boy some kind of support if he couldn't help him.

The boy was just a child, as much as he hated being called a child.

Punz absolutely hated the position he was in right now, he needed to help them somehow.

He needed to talk to the family, before it was too late.

~

I can help you guys on saturday, Dream made a secret base and the only person who knows where it is is me. You won't be able to save Tommy if you don't let me help you.

You won't even find him.

Please meet me on friday at Tommy's old dirt house.

- Punz

Fucking hell. Was the first thing Wilbur thought when he read the note and showed it to Technoblade.

"I think we should do it," Technoblade decided, "Because if he's right this will help us."

Wilbur nodded, yes it will help them.

Why was it always them, why do people always want to kill one of them?

~

Punz was sitting on top of Tommy's old house, he hoped they would show up or this could end really bad.

When he saw the whole family - including Ranboo - and Quackity he walked towards them.

"Hello, Punz. This better be good." Technoblade said and Punz just started talking.

"A few weeks ago Dream came to me - he always tells me how I'm the only person he still trusts - and tells me about his plan. He made a big underground base which you can only enter from the nether or a certain place in a mountain he picked. In this base he wants to store all the important items of this smp. He thinks he could control people if he had them all. He also wants to lock Tommy up not kill him, because Tommy is the person who made people care about items and he doesn't want people to stop caring. If people stop caring his whole plan is useless." Punz explained and Technoblade was glad he decided to show up.

"And you know exactly where it is?" He asked Punz and Punz nodded.

"Yes, I can lead you to it tommorow."

"You sure you wan to betray Dream?" Quackity asked, Punz nodded again, "I don't agree with what he does."

"Okay, I think this is our only chance," Philza said and gave him a compass to Technoblade's base, "Go there when it's time, we'll be there."

Punz nodded.

Dream was fucked.