- School -

You and Kyo were forced and tricked into taking a school transfer exam. And currently You, Kyo and Shigure were in the car, going home.

"Kyo! (Name)! You've both been admitted into the same school as Tohru-kun and Yuki! Enjoy your high school life!"

"Shigure-san, you're adding more fuel to the fire. Please dont provoke him." Shigure replied to your comment by smiling.

" (Name)! How are you so calm! If you bump into someone you might transform!" He started pulling your cheek.

"Ow! Ow! Stoppp! We'll be fine! We have the calm and collected Yuki, and the franticly worrying Tohru-chan!"

The car stopped right infront of the stairs, the three of you exited and walked up the stairs.

" (Name)! You're right! Our dear Yuki will have everything under control." Kyo started cursing Shigure.

Shigure opened the door, while Kyo continued yelling.

"How can you trick innocent kids like (Name) and I, you perverted monster!" The two of them made a few rounds around the dining table while you followed them.

Finally the guy stormed off and you followed him.

"Kyo, wait up!"

He climbed up a ladder, which lead to the roof while you followed him up. At the top, you nearly slipped due to your clumsiness which caused Kyo to grab your wrist.

"Careful idiot."

//

Kyo was surrounded with girls going 'Kya' 'Kya' while you got to know Tohru's friends.

"And this is Sohma (Name)!" You waved your hand and offered them a smile.

"Yo. You're pretty." Uo-chan spoke, offering you a wide grin.

"You have weird waves coming from you. But I can tell your nice. Pleasure to meet you." Hana-chan gave you a small smile.

"Its a pleasure to meet the both of you!" And now you had friends yay. At the corner of your eye you saw Yuki coming in.

"Sohma-kun! I heard your cousin transferred, introduce us to him will you?" Two girls followed him, like he's a Prince or something.

"Its true, Kyo and I are cousins, but I've never spoken to him. However I can introduce you to my other cousin."

More 'kya' 'kya' 'grr' girls. Yey.

//

With Kyo's epic getaway session, you and Yuki followed him, which resulted in him lashing out on Tohru.

Soon both Tohru and Yuki left and it was just you and Kyo, the cat.

"You're probably mad too, huh?"

"Kyo. People are hard to work with. There are kind people like Tohru-chan, and mean people like Akito. People you hate like Yuki and people you love like Shisho. Its always going to be hard to get along with them. But if you really want to, work hard. And eventually you'll find someone who accepts you for you."

Kyo sighed and relaxed.

"Can we go home?"

"Lets go home."

//

You and Kyo were supposed to pick Tohru up. But you're currently wandering around searching for a wandering Tohru.

"Thanks for earlier. You're good at giving advice." He wrapped an arm around your shoulder as you both continued walking straight.

"Your welcome, Cinderella." You held up a peace sign, reffering to the joke from earlier.

"Haha, very funny godmother." You squinted your eyes at a figure who's a few feet infront of you.

"Is that Tohru?" Upon getting closer, the both of you confirmed it was her, and where going to talk to her when. . .

Kyo was slapped with a bag full of books, and the slapper was none other than Tohru herself.

"K-kyo-san! I'm so sorry! (Name)-chan! Sorry! I-i was practicing swings!"

Kyo glanced at you, then calmed down he then turned around not facing Tohru and said

"Its fine. Its normal to do swinging practice in the woods. Also drop the formalities. It makes me feel weird."

"Okay. Uh. . . Kyo-kun. .?" Their interactions were adorable and you were glad they finally started getting along.

"What?"

"Nothing I just wanted to test it."

"Dont call my name for n-! I-i meant its fine. You can call my name for no reason and you can hit me with your bag."

"Pfffft-" You were really close to bursting into laughter, they seemed like small young children, making friends for the first time.

"Shut up (Name)."

"No."

//

"You idiot."

"You have no right to call me that!"

"You know Kyo himself, volunteered to walk you home, Tohru-kun!"

"It was a one-time thing, will not happen again."

"Pffffft-"

"Shut up (Name)."

"My my Kyo, that's no way to talk to a lady."