Bonus chapter 1, Suprise!

Kane POV

"Twins?" I repeat again.

Not sure I heard my mate for the fifth time.

My mate laughs while hugging me. "Yes, we're having twins." She says happily as she shows me the scan photo.

I stare at it and all I see are fucking blots and circles. "I don't see them."

She stares at me as if I've grown an extra head. "Kane.. look, there is baby one.. and baby two." She traces her finger over the outline and I start to see them.

Fuck.

Twins.

"This is fucking amazing baby, you make me so happy." I mutter as I leave traces of kisses all over my mate's beautiful face. Two pups. TWO!

"Kane.. language! Babies pick up bad words." My mate scolds me and I roll my eyes.

I stare at the picture lovingly. I would do anything for them and they are not even here yet. Those two miracles are half me and half my mate.

"Um, there's something else." My mate says nervously as she grabs the folder and gets a piece of paper from inside and then hands it to me.

DNA results? "Are you telling me the pups aren't mine?" I tease but instantly feel myself getting angry at the thought of Sora with another.

She frowns and hits my chest gently then she points to a graph on the piece of paper. "This is normal wolf DNA..  and this is yours." She then points to another graph below that one.

"This.. is baby one's DNA and this is baby twos.." She says quietly.

I grab the paper and put it on the desk in front of us then stare into my mate's eyes as I hold her head on either side with my hands. "I don't give and fuck." I say truthfully as her eyes widen.

I kiss her forehead and smile at my cute mate sitting on my knee. "Before I knew you Sora I thought it was a curse being this way.. I convinced myself it was why I couldn't find you."

"But then I met you and every day I spent with you, you made me realize it was a gift." I say staring into my woman's eyes. "I'm so fucking blessed, I'm overjoyed by this mate, you are amazing." I groan as I capture my mate's lips in a desperate kiss.

She digs her nails into my hair making me groan in pleasure. Fuck I love when she does that, it drives me and my wolf crazy.

She slips her hands under my shirt and caresses my muscles with her small hands, causing me to smirk into my mate's mouth. Fuck, every touch from her is sending me over the edge.

I pull back and my mate looks at me all breathless with rosy cheeks and wild eyes. Fuck, this gorgeous woman is all mine.

She's panting and I can smell her need.

I hold tightly onto my mate as I lift her up and walk over to the couch and drop down with my mate beneath me, she's watching my every move and it's making my dick even harder for her.

Leaning back I pull my shirt from my body and stare at my mate, I love how she isn't that shy anymore, she's looking at me greedily. I unbutton my jeans, pull them down and kick them from my feet.

She's wearing too many clothes, I hate it.

I lean forward and capture her lips, pushing my tongue inside her mouth causing her to moan my name and grip my hair. I rip the clothes from her body effortlessly, not wasting any time or caring from her shock.

A light knock at the door causes my mate to hide her head in my chest.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.