PROLOGUE

AS THE BEAUTIFUL girl walked around the school, hundreds of heads turned around to see her. Her hair shinned, making everyone blind. Whispers were heard, greetings were shouted, her name bounced in the walls. 

She was the perfect girl though, she has to be modest to maintain that facade, so she only smiled at her big number of admirers, making a few of them faint.

"I love you Teruhashi!" said one of the voices.

Her cheeks flushed at the lovely comment about her appearance and a few students suspired—

Wait wait wait... Why are you talking about her?

It's Teruhashi, [Y/N]! The most beautiful girl in school!

I thought you were on my side here... I thought you were telling MY story!

Sigh, fine.

And in the corner is [L/N], [Y/N], the least interesting person in the entire school —and probably, in the whole world.

Normal, boring, friend-less, were the words that can describe her everyday life. Nothing out of the ordinary happens to her at PK. Academy. For example, the most remarkable thing that occurred to her was the time she crashed her bike with a tree and the Teruhashi Kokomi was there to help her.

Then again, the perfect girl was there to save the day! Isn't she admirable?!

I have to get a new narrator.

Shush! I'm telling the story of how your life changed here.

But you said nothing interesting happens to me?

Yeah, but that would be a very lame fanfiction, don't you think?

Fanfiction...?

ANYWAY! As I said, in the boring life of [Y/N] —except for the tree situation—, nothing very fun happened... Until her classmate, Toritsuka Reita invites her to hang out with a couple of other students in a Cafe nearby after school.

He never asked that though.

"Hey, [L/N]!" said the purple-haired boy approaching her, with a flirtatious attitude. "Want to hang out with a couple of friends in a Cafe after school? We're grabbing a couple of coffees and try to bond with them more."

Told ya.

Shut up. "O-oh, thanks Reita. But I don't like coffee so I don't think I should be invited," she answered, with a little shy smile on her face. "Have fun without me!"

Reita glared at her with a sad demeanor, his crush on the girl will have to wait for a bit more to be reciprocated then. "It's okay, maybe next time," he said, scratching his head. "But don't let Saiki hear you! He loves coffee jelly so he might kill you if he knows you don't."

"Sure," she giggled. "I'll try to no mention it in front of him. Whoever he is."

Though, unfortunately, her agreement would break shortly. 

In the distance, the boy with pink hair and green glasses heard everything, only wanting to know who the hell had insulted his favorite thing in the world.