I Could Have Danced All Night

I recently saw My Fair Lady for the 100th time so...

Lance sighed happily as set his coat down on the coat hanger, coming back from a ball. He hummed happily as his maids and butlers tried desperately to calm him down from his giddiness. His maid, Romelle spoke,"Lance, please try to get to bed, it's after three!" Lance ignored her and remembered what happened at the ball. A beautiful man, very familiar man to, with a scar on his cheek from the war, his pitch black hair in his face and in a small pony-tail and a black suit with a red tie. His violet eyes shimmered with fondness when he saw the love-stricken boy.

"Lance!"

Lance remembered the slight pink dusting his cheeks when Keith asked him to dance. Lance gladly accepted and spoke while dancing. They had known each other for years and Lance meant to confess his feelings, but the Keith was called to duty. It had been two years since the war began and it recently ended. The ball was dedicated to the fallen soldiers and the soldiers who came back. Lance remembered when Keith repeatedly saved him from being asked by Lotor to dance, the man was a rude snob as Lance so perfectly put it. Lance giggled at Keith's irritated expression. "-ance! Lance!" Lance was snapped out his trace with Romelle snapping her fingers repeatedly in his face. "Lance you should be in BED!" Lance raised his eyebrow,"Bed, bed I couldn't go to bed. My head's too light to try to set it down!" Romelle rolled her eyes and took Lance's wrist dragging him to his room,"Lance, please sleep." Lance shook his head and raised his hand in the air,"Sleep, sleep I couldn't sleep tonight. Not for all the jewels in the crown!!" Lance sighed happily while Shiro, his other butler, put on his pajamas and Lance placed his hands on his face like a love-sick high school girl. "I could have danced all night!I could have danced all night! And still have begged for more!" He spread out his arms, stretching and yawning slightly,"I could have spread my wings and done a thousand things! I've never done before!"

Lance put a finger on his face questioningly,"I'll never know what made it so exciting! Why all at once my heart took flight! I only know when he began to dance with me! I could have danced, danced, danced all night." 

Romelle laid Lance in his bad and tucked him in like a child,"I could have danced all night, I could have danced all night! And still have begged for more! I could have spread my wings and done a thousand things! I've never done before.." Lance thought of Keith laughing lightly at Lance's remarks and jokes. He thought of Keith's hand wrapped around him, holding him like glass, and dancing. He blushed,"I'll never know what made it so exciting! Why all at once my heart took flight! I only know when he began to dance with me! I could have danced, danced, danced all night!" Romelle and the other maids rolled their eyes and nodded," I understand, dear. It's all been grand, dear. But now it's time to sleep!" Lance shook his head and hummed stubbornly while smiling giddily."I could have danced all night, I could have danced all night. And still have begged for more. I could have spread my wings and done a thousand things. I've never done before. I'll never know what made it so exciting. Why all at once my heart took flight. I only know when he began to dance with me. I could have danced, danced, danced all night!" 

Romelle and the other servant sighed in relief as Lance finally drifted off to sleep with the beautiful man in his mind and a smile on his face.

To be continued (? Tell me if ya want a part two. It won't have music just a story line.)