I Could Have Danced All Night/Part 2

Sooo I lied, there is music BUT it is very optional but highly recommended there won't be any lyrics to the song or anything. Be prepared for tooth-rotting fluff.

Lance stood in the ball awkwardly drinking his wine. It had been two weeks since the other ball with Keith. This was another ball for the fallen soldiers and the new batch of soldiers who came back from the war, one of them being the hostess son. He had been hoping to see him. Well, fear not Lance, for your wish shall come true. 

The beautiful man appeared at the door with his elder brother, Takashi Shirogane, Shiro for short.

Shiro bumped his elbow against Keith and motioned towards Lance, to when Keith noticed, his face was practically set on fire. Lance giggled and walked towards them,"Hello, gentlemen." Shiro smiled,"Long time no see, Lance." Keith broke out of his lovesick trace. "Lance, it's wonderful to see you again." Lance grinned. 

Tap. Tap

Alfor, Lance's father, set down his fork and glass which caused the noise. "Welcome everyone! I'm afraid our musician came down with the flu, so anyone with any musical talents please step forward." Lance hesitated for a second, but his ego came in the way and he walked over to his father. Alfor grinned at his son,"Everyone, my son Lance does play the piano beautifully. Why don't we listen to a tune?" The crowd nodded approvingly and Lance sat down at the piano. He began to play.

The music was sweet and needed no lyrics. It swept the crowd off their feet and they danced to the romantic tune. Keith's heart pounded in his chest hearing Lance play. His face reddened and people began to worry about his health. He practically ran outside to be able to breath. Lance looked after him and frowned. Does he not like the music?

Lance was a little bit down after that and finished the song early. Alfor praised his son and Lance's sister, Allura stepped up to sing her favorite song. Lance, meanwhile, went after Keith to confirm the situation. He walked into the large garden and found Keith watching the lake with a hand over his red face. "Keith!" Keith looked back and smiled,"Hello, Lance." Lance forced a smile,"Why did you leave?" Keith chuckled nervously,"The song was so beautiful I had to step outside."

Oh

Oh

Lance grinned proudly,"I'm glad." After a moment of silence, Keith spoke. "Your sister sings wonderfully too." Lance looked back at his sister and the men drooling around her. "We are a family of talents." He looked back at Keith, who was glancing shyly to the ground and had his hand held out. "Would you like to dance?" Lance's heart was gone for this man,"Gladly."

Allura's singing, the moonlight reflecting off of Keith's eyes, holding each other was making Lance's head spin. Allura finished her song and they stopped dancing. Lance murmured,"I feel dizzy."

"Then we should probably stop."

"We have stopped."

"R-Right."

Lance laughed to himself at Keith's flustered state and let go of him, stepping of the patio and walking towards the lake. He crouched down and saw his reflection. "The lake looks beautiful tonight in the moonlight." Keith's voice was heard from behind,"Yes, it is." Lanced back and blushed when he realized Keith wasn't looking at the lake. Lance looked back at the moon and grinned,"You know, when I was younger...I thought the moon would chase me around." Keith's eyebrow rose in amusement and he walked closer to Lance,"Really?" He laughed,"Yes, I thought it was in love with me and went wherever I went. Wherever I looked up at night it was there. Silly, I know, but I was only 4 years old." Lance stood up and looked at Keith with a shy smile. "I was scared because I thought it would confess it's love for me and I didn't want to hurt it's feelings..." Lance looked at Keith fondly,"Since I was in love with someone..." Keith took his hands out his pockets and rested one on Lance's hip while caressing his cheek. Lance meekly whispered,"-else." Keith's gaze flickered to his lips and to his eyes,"Can I kiss you?" It came out as a whisper and it sent shivers down his spine. Lance was too out of breath to answer so he just nodded. Keith bent down and closed the gap between them. When they separated Lance wrapped his arms around Keith's neck and kissed his cheek while murmuring...

"I missed you."

~Fin

Prepare for some angst and fluff next chapter.

QUESTION: Imma do a spiderman klance oneshot soon but I don't know who to choose.

Keith as spiderman 

or

Lance as spiderman

PLease help me decide in the comment what u think!